Georges pov

"George get of that computer I have told you many of times" mum shouted.

"Mum shut up I'm 18 I can do what I want" I yelled,
I sat in my chair for hours a day playing on my pc.

Every night I would battle my sleep so I could play games all night long then one night I decided to join my friend and his friends to.

"This is my friend dream and Karl George say hi" Wilbur introduced "hey erm I'm George nice meeting u shall we hop on a game" I asked.

Dream laughed," so are u crap at this game or good because I cant loose and I don't want to carry you".

" well I can say that I'm okay I guess" I replied back to the boy, "Orite cool the games starting let's go" karl yelled.

"Do you mind not being to loud I don't like it to loud" I asked , ha that's what she said , but yes I will be quiet for you" dream laughed.

6 hours went by and it were 4 hours that we was all playing together, they was so fun to play with and made me laugh a lot.

"Hey why don't u add me on discord George your fun to play with ?" Karl asked me. "Oh well ye I will do that then"

2 months go by
Me and dream had gotten so much closer then everyone els had, we would play together all night and day, we would help each other out all the time

"Georgeeee OH COME HERE GEORGE" dream yelled through the mic, "dream no leave me alone please" I laughed. Me and dream would play man hunts all the time it was our favourite game to play.

"YEEEESSSSSSS" he yelled "noooo how did u get me again" I screamed. "Oh come on George you just have to be the best like me" . "Your so full of ur self" I scoffed.

I was playing with dream in my room when I heard my mum yelling me, "George hun tea is ready" she yelled. "Mum put it in the oven for me thanks" , "no George I made this tea u can come and eat it with the family" she yelled, "no mum I'm on a game with my friend".

"George down now or no games at all how about that one" she screamed. I sighed n said good bye to dream , I grabbed my head set and took them of my head, " bye dream talk you later".

I got out my chair and stud up and immediately got a head rush "George down now" she yelled. "MUM IM COMING" I yelled back to her.

I walked out my room and headed downstairs to my family sat at the table, "George u need to stop playing these games all day and night it's not good for you" she snarled.

I sat down at the table and began eating my food quick so I can go and play on my game with dream, so far he was my closest friend and was so fun to speak to.

After 10 mins I finished and placed my plate in the sink and ran upstairs, "thanks mum bye" I rushed and ran upstairs, I ran to my chair got my head set on and called dream on discord.

"Oh hello George your back yay" he laughed, "ye I am it just a quick dinner" I replied.

"So George Wilbur is gonna meet us in 2 days so why don't u come and meet us to" he asked me. "Oh well erm maybe" I got so nervous to meet them , I have never met these people in my life but they were my best friends.

"Well George I think you should come I would love to meet you one day" he blurted to me, "fine dream only if you tell me your real name".

"Oh come on now , don't be like that George I want to see you" my heart stopped at what he said, "oh am I that good of friend dream?" I laughed.

" I don't know come and find out" I could feel him smirking through his screen, "your such an idiot" is all I said.