George's pov

"Dream it's 2 am at night please let me go sleep" I begged to him. "No George stay up for atleast 20 minutes please" , "dream is so tired.

"Please for me george" he begged, "ugh what ever" I answered back. We both joined a game of bedwars and played together.

"Which one is yellow dream I'm Color blind" I shrieked. I just a loud wheeze through my head set,
"George behind you come on" my fingers started hurting from tapping my mouse so much.

"YESSSS LETS GO GEORGE WE WON" dream yelled. It felt nice to hear him so exited but I didn't like the shouting. It was silence for a minute.

"Dream?" It was still silence, "sorry George I didn't mean to shout to loud" he murmured, I felt so warm inside when he said that no one has ever apologised to me for being so loud and hurting my ears.

"So George tomorrow you are meeting us even if that means I have to come to ur house and drag you out of it" My heart jumped when he said that I felt happy listening to him, "ugh fine dream I will meet use if
I can go bed now".

"Fine go bed" he scoffed, I said good bye and turned my computer of and jumped straight into bed, my mind thinking of what is going to happen tomorrow.

As I laid in the dark on my bed sleep slowly over took me. I woke up to my phone ringing. "Omg it's so early what" I snapped. "George it's 12:00 in the morning get up ur coming out" Wilbur demanded.

I checked my phone and read the time 12:03. "Oh ye I will get up now bye" I ended the phone and laid down. I was trying to force my self up but I was to tired. Eventually I just got up and sat at the side of my bed rubbing my eyes.

I got up and walked over to the bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush and began brushing my teeth, after that I grabbed my towel and jumped into the shower letting the water wash my body.

After 10 minutes of washing my self I was finally finished and got out of the shower : grabbed my towel wrapped it around me and walked back to my room.

I sat with the towel around me and grabbed my phone it read (4 texts from dream) I opened my phone and read the texts : hey George u up? , George get up your meeting us today , George I want to see u today get up, GEORGE GET UP.

I laughed and replied with "dream chill I'm up now I'm meeting use ok", before putting my phone back on my bed I got a text back "yay thank god hurry up George" I smiled and placed my phone down back on the bed.

I got up and got dressed and got my shoes on and dialled Wilbur number it rang a few times before he picked up " so Wilber were am I meeting you?" I asked, " at the new Aldi's in 5 minutes okay".

"Okay are you setting of Wilbur?" . George I'm already out the house are you not?" He replied.
"Oh ye I am I was just asking you" I exclaimed.

I quickly ended the phone and ran down stairs heading out of the door "bye mum I'm going out" ,
"Bye hun have fun" she yelled back to me, I walked down the path with my phone in my hand when I walked past 2 boys with big coats on.

"Whose this weirdo then" one boy said, "I don't know but he looks like a nerd" another one said,
I just looked down at the floor and walked faster,
"Let's go and annoy him" I heard another one say.

I started walking faster with my head down on my phone, "yo dude don't run of on us" a tall man said,
"Sorry I have to be some where quick" I mumbled,
"Nah you don't" I felt a hand smack my chest.

"We're bored uno so where you going meeting your boyfriend" one laughed in my face, "nope just my friends" I looked down at the floor and mumbled,
"What now your Trying to get cheeky with me ye" one snapped.

"No can I go I have to go" I asked, the lad slapped me at the back of the head and pushed me away, "nah your a gay boy anyways go away" I could feel my eyes tearing up but I didn't let them.

I felt my whole body sink and feel shaky. Then my phone started to ring, "hello George were are you I have been waiting for 10 minutes" Wilbur asked,
"Oh ye on my way" is all I said, "George are-" I ended the phone before he spoke more.