Georges pov

I looked up in the distance to see a tall boy with a yellow jumper looking at me, it was Wilbur! , I felt kinda glad to see him so I wasn't alone anymore,

"Wilbur hey" was I said, "George what happened u seem upset are you ok" , "oh ye I'm fine just tired" I laughed, "hm okay shall we meet them" he asked me.

"Ye what ever" I replied back, Wilbur looked at me with a Concerned look on his face and nodded. He got his phone out and called a taxi for us.

After 5 minutes of waiting for our taxi it finally arrived. "For Wilbur" the taxi man asked, "ye that's me", we both got into car and sat down, I looked over at Wilbur to see him calling somebody "hello... ye were are nearly there... Yes dream I am with George don't worry" this was the time I was going to see my best friend.

The taxi slowed down and pulled up outside of the movies " that will be £3:40 please" Wilbur handed his money and we both got out, me and Wilbur confused to see nobody here waiting.

Then I felt an arm around my waist and then lift me from behind, "George hey" dream quietly yelled,
"Oh dream, Karl hey" I replied, "it's so good to finally meet use" I smiled.

"So are we watching this movie" ? " wait what I was not told about movies I didn't bring any money with me " I announced, "what I told u George" Wilbur assured me "no u didn't Wilbur".

"Oh crap I forgot sorry George" , dream wrapped his arm around my neck "don't worry I'll pay for George" he laughed.

I felt so nervous with his hand around me, "no dream its fine", "George shut up I'm paying for you either you like it not okay" he chuckled.

I smiled at dream well looking into his green eyes, everyone began walking into the movies and paying for tickets " so that £20 in total yes ?" The worker said, I was walking and felt nervous as dreams arm was still around me , "guys my friend sapnap is coming" Karl added, "whose sapnap" I asked.

"You will love him George he's funny and kind" Karl announced, "oh ok" I replied back, I never heard of sapnap before but another person won't kill

We was walking then dream took his arm of me and smiled, for some reason it felt odd when he took his arm away from me, "oh George I forgot to mention that there is girls here" Wilbur laughed

"WHAT WILBUR you did not tell me" I snapped, I looked over to dream and Karl laughing, "George I know ur shy but it will be okay there really nice girls,

"What ever" I put head hand and walked in. "Are use coming or making more plans with out telling me" I snarled to them.

"George calm down it will be ok u little baby" dream laughed, I just ignored him and carried on walking to our seats, I was walking up when the 3 three girls was already sat there next to us.

"Oh hey I'm niki this is Mia and hope" she announced, " this is George and dream and Karl niki" Wilbur told her, niki seemed really sweet and so did the rest so I didn't mind.

I sat down and hope sat next to me and Mia and niki sat next to Karl and dream, dream was still sat next to me, "I have never met these people before niki did not tell me" she said in a shaken voice.

"Oh really because Wilbur didn't tell me I was meeting use either" I assured, half way through the film me and hope was chatting about what we have in common.

"I'm thirsty I want a refill but I hate going by my self" , "I will go with you hope" I smiled to her,
She looked over and gave me a big smiled and nodded, we both got up and headed down the stairs to get a drink.