Georges pov

"So before " Karl blurted, "ye ino Karl it was nothing and no body els knows but it's not like we was doing something bad" I told him, "ye it's just that I'm stronger" Karl laughed, "oh no not this again I'm not gonna have to prove it to you am I" I asked and laughed.

Karl laughed and it was silence until I felt him grab me and pin me down on the floor, I was on the floor trying to grab him when i saw him looking at me well his hair was touching my face , "oh look who is stronger George" he smirked.

I felt so weird Karl looked so weird under the laser lights he looked pretty, i lifted my head up at abit and our faces was nearly touching when Karl's head leaned in.

Then I could feel our lips touching each other's, at first it was a mistake but non of us moved away, what felt like half n hour of kissing he finally lifted his head, "oh erm your jacket is on Karl" I akwardly said to him.

"Oh ye guess I should go then huh" he smiled and walked away, what is happening to me I just kissed Karl and liked it, how is dream and Karl both doing this to me.

Then the lights turned on, "right guys your time is up come on" the worker yelled , I lifted my head up to see Wilbur standing there with his mouth wide open and widened eyes, "y- y-ou and k-Karl , WHAT" he yelled.

"Wilbur SHHH please don't tell anyone" I begged,
"How long as this been going on George" he asked,
"No nothing had we just accidentally kissed each other" I told him.

"George use two was kissing for 3 minutes straight that was no accident" , " Wilbur I don't know at first it was accident but I didn't want to pull away I liked it and please don't think differently of me" I cried.

"George shut up I'm not going to think differently your my best friend but Karl I'm shocked",
"Just please don't tell anybody Wilbur please" I begged, "GUYS come on time is up" the worker shouted, "I won't George come on" we both headed towards the door.

We was all together in a group walking to the exist of the building " so guys my parents our out for the weekend so why don't we have a party at my house" Mia asked.

"That would be great Mia" Wilbur laughed, I looked over to wilbur to see him smiling at me and Karl, I just nodded my head and looked down. "Sounds great but I'm going to head home now guys catch you later" I told them, "wait I'm walking that way George" I turned around seeing dream smiling walking towards me.

"Come on then gogy" he laughed and wrapped his hands around me , "so today was good then wasn't it george" he asked , "shut-" I was gonna say.

He laughed "oh you better be careful George" ,I ignored him and kept my head down I felt so nervous he was acting like we didn't almost kiss 10 minutes before hand, I wanted to say something but nothing came out.

"So are you going out tomorrow" i asked, "I don't know George are you" , "ye I think so" I told him. He looked at me and smiled "well I guess I am to then gogy" , we looked at each other and laughed.

Dream had to go through a different road so I was going to be left on my own "bye gogy love you" he laughed, "shut up" I smiled , "shit" I covered my mouth.

he laughed and walked down the road looking back at me waving , I carried on walking down the street when I was almost at my house when then 2 boys was there again.

I grabbed my phone and looked down at it while I walked past, "isn't that the gay boy jake" one said ,
"Ye lets go to him" the other laughed.

I felt so scared I was just walking faster and faster,
"Nah stop running you gay boy" one boy said, "Oi you little twig get here now or we will beat you" I stopped and looked to them, "just leave me alone please" I begged.

"Nah look at you your like the size of my finger" one boy laughed, " ye go and eat some food bro" the other said.

I felt like crying inside but just let them say what they wanted, " what are you scared your not saying anything" " no" is all that came out of my mouth.

"Oh your not" one snapped. I looked up and saw his hand flying to my face then I felt a hard slap across my face, I looked up with tears in my eyes, "please leave me alone" I asked.

They pushed me away and finally let me go, " ye go on then you gay boy" one yelled, I felt anger and sadness flow all through my body, I got in my house and ran straight up stairs.

I opened my door ran in and slammed it behind me and jumped on my bed and started to cry in to my pillow, wow I really am skinny my arms are like noodles I thought to my self.

Then I got a call from dream, i was debating whether to pick it up or not ... all I could see was dreams blurry name through my tears, then I answered.

"George your coming on minecraft with me" he told me. I was thinking how to speak properly, "erm y-ye I will soon dream" I answered, "George are you okay" he asked me.

"Ye I'm fine why wouldn't I be I'm fine " I told him,
"Anyways you loser come and get on minecraft with me I miss playing with you" .

I knew if I played with dream then I would feel better , "fine dream I'll join now" I told him,
"Ye do what d**d* says" he quietly laughed,
"Wait what did u say dream" I asked,

"Oh nothing George just get on" . The phone ended and the time read 8:40 well I guess I could play with him for abit it won't hurt.

I got out of bed and grabbed my head set and placed it on my head and then started up my pc, I hopped on to discord with Karl, dream and sapnap the two people I don't want to speak to at the same time.

"GEORGE" Karl yelled, "hey guys what we playing" I asked, "well we should go on my server the dream smp and build our own world" dream implied.

"Guys I'm going to try and start streaming it seems cool" I told them, "streaming?" Dream asked, after minutes of explaining they all accepted it and loved the idea to.

I set everything up and pressed the live button, nobody was on yet because this was my first time, "so guys what are we doing the server" I asked.

After playing for an hour 3 people have joined and told us that we're funny and they loved us, "guys thank you so much for joining have a great day bye".

(2 weeks later George has now got 5k viewers)

"Hey guys welcome to the stream" I announced