My Ice Rose: Chapter 4

• Dedicated to To all my lovely fans and the people who love this story and wanted it to contin

Chapter 4

Natalie had fallen alseep in Bunnymund's arms and - due to all the tears - now his fur was wet. He glanced down and wondered, what got her so worked up? Natalie stirred and jolted awake, screaming and knocked herself out of her Bunnymund's arms. "Ow." She muttered to herself. She kept her head down as if she forbid herself to look at any of the Guardians.

Natalie, suddenly, jolted up and sprinted to the room she woke up in. She closed the door with a slight slam, sliding down the smooth wood door landing on the floor  her knees to her chest. Bunnymund snapped out of his shock and ran to her door and pounded on it saying, "Natalie! Don't do this again! Just open the door! Natalie!" But Bunnymund revived no response.

 Bunnymund gave up trying to cheer Natalie up and now was sitting with the rest of the Guardians, glaring at Jack. Bunnymund was like Natalie's older brother, Jack thought, feeling guilt pull at his guys when he thought about Natalie. "Don't worry Jack. Natalie is a very complicated person. It took us a long time just for her to even look at us." Toothiana said, trying to reassure Jack.

"But why?! I don't get why she's so touchy about that.!" Jack excalimed,  throwing his arms up into the air. Bunnymund tensed and Toothiana softly grabbed Jack's hand and said with a small, strained smile, "Come with me." Toothiana let go of his hand and fluttered away. Jack hurridly stood up and followed Toothiana.

----------

Natalie pressed herself against the wall as the two Guardians ran/flew by. Once they were out of eyesight, Natalie pushed herself off the wall and continued down the hall. "Natalie!" Strong arms wrapped around her, hugging her tightly. Can't breath, Bunnymund. She gasped in her mind as he cut off the air flow to her lungs. He let her go and smiles sheepishly, "Sorry." She waved her hand dismissively and strode to a seat and curled up. 

Bunnymund sat next to her and placed a comforting but protective hand on his shoulder. "Bunnymund, you know, you are one of mt favourite Guardians." Natalie said quietly, burring her head into her arms, covering a soft blush. Bunnymund grinned and said, "What did you say? Didn;t hear it?" She just chuckled and stayed silent.

-----------

Jack pressed his pale lips in a straight line, unwilling feeling sorry the the silent girl. Toothiana looked at him and closed the dusty book. "You can see why it affected her so much can't you?" Jack nodded and said quietly his voice breathy, "Yeah."

But... why is Pitch so interested in her?

----------

EEEPPPPP, I know, SO SHORT, but I just had to continue and update since this is so popular, so sorry for the wait, the next one might be longer. SORRY!!!