n i n e || c o m m u n i t y h o u s e

"Sap! SAP!" George screamed as he ran towards his house.

Sapnap heard the man from a mile away. He walked outside of his house to see a man with no armour on and a very red face. He looked as if he had been crying, but why?

"George, what's wrong?" Sapnap asked immediately.

"The-The- Sap, you have to- just- come with me!" George said, grabbing his wrist and pulling him towards the community house. Once it came fully into view, Sapnap stopped dead in his tracks.

"Who..." Sapnap cut himself off, barely being able to utter a word. The community house was blown to smithereens. Water was pouring from the top as people clustered on the small remaining blocks of the structure.

Before he knew it George was behind him and he was walking towards the broken structure. The arguing had become more clear.

Tommy. Tubbo. Dream.

Tommy probably blew it up as he had everything else. Sapnap was sure of it.

"YOU BETRAYED ME TUBBO! YOU BETRAYED ME!" Tommy exclaimed.

"THAT IS JUST NOT TRUE!" Tubbo yelled back. He'd never heard Tubbo raise his voice like he did today.

"I- What?! You did! You did, you betrayed me! Everything- Everything- This is what Wilbur wanted! He wanted you- He wanted you to betray everyone! To forget what is right, right?!"

Sapnap was watching the battle from the top of the broken house. He didn't want to intervene and waste his energy as he'd probably stay up all night trying to rebuild the house.

"You betrayed me." Tommy said, voice low and full of pain but also underlying anger.

"I didn't betray you, you teamed up with-" Tubbo's voice was cut off by Tommy's yelling once again.

"I WENT FOR THE DISCS- TUBBO, THE DISCS- THE DISCS WERE WORTH MORE THAN YOU EVER WERE!" Tommy spat, venom lacing his words.

Everyone stayed silent. The two were known as counterparts all over the lands. They were the Tubbo and Tommy, just like the Dream and George.

I guess all pairs have to fall apart eventually.

Sapnap made eye contact with Dream. Dream just looked away, being unable to face Sapnap at this very moment. In the end Tubbo and Tommy unexpectedly teamed up, leaving Technoblade and Dream as a team. They would be destroying the city of L'Manburg the following day.

Sapnap tried to stop Dream, tell him to stop. Quackity just shook his head softly, wordlessly informing him it would be pointless. Everyone dispersed from the community house. The only thing Sapnap could hear were the distant voices of Tommy talking to Tubbo, planning.

Sapnap felt betrayed, hurt. He spent the rest of the day trying to rebuild the community house and clear out all the water.

"Sap, babe, you should give it a rest." He heard Karl speak softly from behind him.

"And let the gremlin child win? No way in hell, Karl." Sapnap said angrily.

"I know the house meant a lot to you but it's late and you have to prepare for tomorrow. Participating or not you'll be affected by it because of Quackity's role in this entire situation."

"It's gone, Karl. The only thing that was giving me hope for Dream, George and I; it's all gone." He said, collapsing against the few wooden planks he'd built a few hours ago. Karl walked to him and held him.

"I know, Sap, i know." Karl soothed. The pair walked home that night with nothing but Karl's humming filling the silence. Sapnap held onto Karl's hand and kept his head rested against his shoulder.

He had a feeling tomorrow would end up worse than today did.