t h i r t e e n || v i s i t

Sapnap walked back to his abode after spending a few days with Karl. He'd met some of his family and felt as if he made an okay first impression. Karl would stay for a few more days before coming back.

Sapnap found himself subconsciously walking to the prison. Instead of just looking at it from afar, like he usually did, he actually walked inside. He went through the entire process with Sam before being taken to Dream's cell. His anxiety spiked.

"Sap?" Dream asked as he saw the familiar man standing in front of him.

"I'm not here to be nice." Sapnap mumbled. He walked into the cell, cringing with distaste at it.

"Oh.." Dream mumbled.

"What else did you expect, Dream? My forgiveness after what you did? You tortured a sixteen year old. Then looked at me as if i would help you. I told you to stop while you were ahead." Sapnap said.

"I guess some things are too good to be true." Dream said with a sigh. He took his mask off and fixed his hair. "Why are you here?"

"Honestly i don't have any idea. I've just aimlessly walked here so many times that i figured why the fuck not." Sapnap shrugged.

Silence fell amongst the pair. It wasn't awkward, but it wasn't comfortable. Sapnap could feel the change in the atmosphere.

"How's Karl."

"He's my boyfriend now, is that's what you want to hear?" Sapnap said, taking off his bandana and fixing his disheveled hair. Dream smirked and it didn't;t go unnoticed. Sapnap scoffed as he caught the smirk.

"How is he though?"

"He's safe. You know damn well that my stupid fish don't matter to me as much as he does and after me seeing that stupid attachment room i don't trust a thing about who this new Clay is. He's out of town right now." Sapnap explained, voice still calm.

"I can't do anything to him, Sappy, i'm in here."

"You have connections, you think i'm stupid? I'm not, you know i'm not."

"Why so hostile?"

"You had a cage for fucking Skeppy." Sapnap growled.

"I did. You are correct. That's Bad's only attachment on the server. You should have seen the look on Tommy's face when i told him i was locking Tubbo up in here."

"You enjoy this, don't you?"

"What, manipulating people into giving me what i want? I created this, of course i enjoy it."

"You blew up the community house."

"I was cutting all ties to you and George. That was my attachment. You, George and the Community house."

"George is probably still wishing for you to change."

"Aren't you?" Dream asked.

"I gave up on you a while ago, Clay."

"When?"

"When you stopped listening to me and George and how we felt. You really hurt him by the way. All of this, you're hurting him. He hates showing it but knowing someone over a decade has its perks, doesn't it?"

"He hurt me first."

"He left you 'cause you were changing. He couldn't keep up with your new personality every damn day. Hell, neither of us could."

"He couldve said something i would've stopped."

"You're so naive! He did! He tried, Dream! He hates talking about his feeling! He tried to hard to talk to you and open up! Everytime he had a set time you blew him off and i was the one to help him sleep or to calm him down from his panic! It was always about when you would be coming home! When you would go back to your normal self!"

"I was myself."

"You weren't! You vowed on those compasses that you'd never leave us alone or hurt us! You vowed our protection! Where the fuck were you when George was crying hysterically about your new change in heart! Where were you when George was in so much emotional pain that he could barely leave his house! Where were you when we needed you most?! Where were you?! You were trying to get to the top! You left us five paces behind and didn't fucking stop to check on us. Anything to make it to the top though, right?" Sapnap finally snapped. Dream was taken aback by what he said.

"You can hurt me all you want, hell Dream you can kill me if you goddamn want to. You hurt George. You have been hurting Karl. And that's where i draw a line. George has been there since the beginning, he didn't deserve what you put him through."

"But you did?"

"Not at all, but me hurting is better then George hurting. But guess what, you lost him. The one person you've loved more than anything. You've lost him. I haven't and that's what you fail to realize. You aren't making me or Karl or Quackity lose anyone but you. You're the one who's ended up alone, not any of us you've gone and targeted. Don't plan on me visiting again unless Karl or George is dead and the blood is on your hands. Sam, i want to leave!" Sapnap ranted. He left the prison and went to Quackity's, feeling uneasy in his home by himself.