f o u r t e e n || l o s s

February 18th, 2021 would be a day to go down in history for everyone.

"Techno i am calling in my favour." Dream said, back facing the man with long pink hair, eerily.

"Alright, now we're talking. What should i do?" Techno asked, a hint of mischievousness filling his monotonous voice.

"Technoblade, i need you to lead Karl into the nether and kill him." Dream said, turning around to stare the man in the eyes. His mask in his hand cracked and broken. His green eyes were hesitant but the smirk on his face hid his emotions all to well. He was afraid Sapnap would get hurt in the crossfire, but he couldn't trust the twenty two year old anymore as he had no reason too in the first place.

"Woah, i figured this would just be a, ya know, break you out of prison favour man. I didn't know we were killing anyone." Techno said, hesitation lacing his voice.

"But the voices want you to, do they not Techno?" Dream asked, a condescending tone in his voice. "I'll be perfectly okay rotting in this cell on my own as long as Karl Jacobs is dead. Can you do that Technoblade, or shall i say, Blood God?"

The look on Dream's face made the man's stomach turn.

"It will be done, Dream. You can count on Karl Jacobs being dead by the end of the night." Technoblade agreed, his voice dropping an octave. The voices were screaming in joy, but he had a bad feeling about this "favour".

Technoblade left the prison and spent hours trying to find the brunette. He finally found him alone in Sapnap's house. He took a deep breath before walking inside and immediately covered the boy's mouth. Karl's body stiffened within Technoblade's arms.

"Karl, you say a word and i won't hesitate to kill you and Sapnap." Techno threatened, feeding into the voices. Karl nodded, eyes pricking with tears. Maybe if he complied he'd make it out alive.

Karl followed Technoblade towards the portal. Sapnap caught sight of them and followed.

"Karl, Karl come here." Sapnap yelled down the path. The pair stopped and turned to look at Sapnap.

"Techno, why does Karl look petrified." Sapnap asked, anger filling his voice immediately.

"Sap? Sap what's wrong?" George asked, walking up behind the raven haired man alongside Quackity.

"A full party to watch Pretty boy's death i see." Techno said, a smirk enveloping his features. His long pink hair was braided and it flowed with the February breeze, as did his cloak.

"Touch him and i'll murder you myself." Sapnap yelled, now being held back by George and Quackity. Technoblade stepped back into the portal with a shaking Karl. They disappeared and Sapnap tried his best not to follow.

"I can't- i can't- i- i need to follow him! Let me go! Let me go!" Sapnap screamed. He ripped his arms from the boys' grips and sprinted towards the portal. There was no hesitation as he walked into the purple portal. He teleported into the red fiery earth he once called home.

"SAPNAP! NO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING! NO!" Karl screamed upon seeing Sapnap's arrival.

Sapnap dug down into one of his old tunnels. He'd have to travel like this until he chose to die. He had no way out now, he was to die in the near future.

He sprinted until he heard Karl's screams in pain. He dug up directly under the boy and let him fall into the hole. He picked up the close to unconscious boy and sprinted away, placing blocks behind him as to hide the way he went.

"Karl, Karl babe please." Sapnap begged, sniffling as he felt tears start to drip down his cheeks. Karl had gashed on his arms and one along his stomach. Sapnap quickly took off both his long sleeve and his white t-shirt. He wrapped the long sleeve around the male's stomach and put on his white t-shirt once more. He applied pressure to the wounds as he leaned against the netherrack.