9 | GOOD LUCK , NERDS!

TW : stalking!
i changed ma up a bit but i wanted to put a tw just incase someone hasn't seen the movie. forgive me if i mess it up , it's been quite the while since i've seen ma...

ma loads as the movie begins , though everyone notices it's starting in a way it normally wouldn't.

darrell , haley , chaz , andy and maggie are walking through school. "i- what?" anthony questions. before anyone can even realize what's happening they see niels on the other side of the screen.

he gets teleported to the school and he can be seen right behind everyone of the movie. "hey , guys wait up!" he shouts

weirdly enough , they start talking to him like they've been friends forever. chaz answers " dude , where were you? we've been looking for you!" niels is a bit baffled himself yet he still continues. "i- sorry bro i got a little hung up on the way."

niels looks down to see his new get-up. it's normal teenager clothes but not the ones he had been wearing a few minutes prior. he notices something in the pocket of the ripped jeans he was wearing and pulls out a pocket mirror. he opens it , to see ma standing in the bushes near their school.

he starts to think 'come on dude , you've seen this movie more times than you could count on your fingers' then it hits him- and as if answering his prayers haley asks "why don't we go out today?"

"yes! i think that's a very good idea" niels immediately shoots back. "i- yeah , i agree we should go to some club" andy answers , of course that means maggie will tag along and darrell and chaz are soon to aswell agree.

"how about we meet tonight at 8?" maggie suggests. "i'll pick you guys up" chaz suggests. "sounds good to me!" "yeah sure" and all forms of agreement sound. " hey , uhm chaz can i come over to yours after school? i have to go do something but i'll be there like 20 mins after tops." niels asks.

"uh , yeah dude sure i'll ask my dad but it'll be fine." he answers , niels sighs in relief and thanks him. almost on cue the school bell sounds and niels follows the others to class.

> TIME SQUIP <

as niels takes his seat in what seems to be math class he gets to thinking
" if i go to the police station and ask them to be on standby all night i can turn ma in for stalking and get her locked up before she can do anything , maybe that's what i have to do? since no one dies instead of ma herself."

CATHERINE'S HOUSE

"is it only me or is this going to easy so far? i feel like something's wrong but i'm not too sure at this point." merel says.

" i get that , the movie's changed too much." they look to anthony and casper as to find an answer in their eyes. " i'm guessing it's just a pass time. since all the movies have to happen , either this tv guy is gonna put a plottwist soon or anthony's movie isn't going to be that easy." casper answers

everyone looks at him , almost stunned. they didn't mean to underestimate him that bad but no one exactly saw that coming either. " i know i know , you didn't see that coming huh? well let's get back to the movie now."

MA

the bell rings loudly throughout the school. that was the signal , school was finally over. though niels had never been to an american school he didn't really want to go to any school since in his world school was over already.

he got up from his chair and exited school. luckily he found out where chaz lived so he'd be able to go there after his visit to the police station.

he walked a few miles , asking a few people where to go along the way and he soon got to the police office. before entering he saw sue ann standing a few blocks away , walking over to where he was. 'she was following' he thought.

'could she make this even more easy?' he stiffled a laugh as he entered the police office. " excuse me officer , i need to report something!" he called out , to no one specifically.

"come here son , let's talk." a police officer appears out of nowhere and they sit down at a table to talk about what niels wanted to report.

"this lady , sue ann has been following me and my friends all day." he says , muttering his words as he made tears slowly burn his eyes.

"it's okay son , we'll help" the officer answers as he pats niels on his back. almost on cue , sue ann enters the building barely even realizing that it's a police office.  she looks around and sees all the people in their uniform , she mutters a string of curse words as she turns right back around.

the police officer 'henderson' his name tag read. before sue gets the chance to excape he gets up from his seat as a few other officers are soon to follow him to the door. "hold it." he says , two officers grab her by the shoulder as they move her over to an interrogation room for questioning.

" thank you , so much." niels says , the officer just smiles as niels exits the building. he walks down a handfull of stairs as he makes it to the road.

he sighs in glee "that was way easier than i thought." he says. ma is soon to be locked up and the teens won't have to worry about her anymore. niels walked a few blocks , he notices the smaller things. simple things like the birds arund him , the cars cruising through the street even the wind as it crashes through the leaves of the branches of the trees along the road.

soon something peculiar passes. a big car with a few people sat inside of it , a hooded figure driving , ma in the front seat something that looked like pennywise and another hooded figure in the back seat. he also saw someone that looked like jack from the shining.

all the characters waved at niels , he's flabbergasted to say the least but he starts waving back. a familiar green glow encase his hand as he moves back to catherine's torn up leather couch.

" niels!!" "you're back!!"
everyone is overjoyed to see him back , but niels' face is still quite a bit stunned.
" did- did you guys see the people in that car?" niels asked. they all gulp and some start to nod.

anthony was about to speak when the tv-screen turned black. the all too familiar hooded figure comes on screen as the distorted voice speaks omce more.

"well , well , well. that was quite simple , wasn't it? glad you did good "dude" [ he airquotes ] though ma made it easy , i gave you a small twist. and even when you had no one to assist you? you still did great , made it out just fine. but this last level won't be so divine. oh nerds you haven't seen the hardest yet as 'the shining won't be that easy'

atleast anthony won't have to do it alone. as this is an adventure you'll all finish together. you have 20 minutes to prepare for the last movie and last level "the shining"  good luck , nerds. you'll need it"

the screen bleeps and the tv changes back to a timer " 20:00 "

"goodness me , i don't like this game." anthony says.

to be continued.....