Chapter 5

When i came back home, i went straight to the kitchen and got something to eat. While i was eating i was scrolling through instagram. Aften that i called Angie on skype. I was so happy to see her beautiful face and hear her amazing voice. She got me updated and stuff. We talked for 4 hours and it was time to sleep. I brushed my teeth, put on my pajamas and went to sleep.

*The next morning

I woke up with tears on my face as usual, because i always jave bad dreams or my mother is in them, but this time it qas different. I had a GOOD dream and my mother was in it. I saq her standing in the corner of my room saying "Nina, baby wake up i am back, you mommy is back, wake up honey."

Okay, so after i got up i went in the kitchen and saw my father smoking and having a coffee. I told him about my dream and he said "As soon as i finish my coffee and you get something to eat we are going at you mom's grave. I was sooo happy. He finished his coffee. I ate and so we went to the graveyard.

I got some time to "talk" with my mother i was crying out loud, my father was trying to calm me down, but i wouldn't. As he was trying to calm me down, he said "Baby dont cry, you mom will be sad too, she doesn't want to see you cry, she wants you to be happy. So i stoped srying. After the graveyard me and my dad went to hrad something to eat and just to have a little father-daughter day and talk. After we finished our father-daughter date i went at Angie's mom and dad's house to see if they need something and just to say hey, because they were always there for me. I came home and showered, ate something and it was time for me to get ready for a date with Bojan and his parents. I got ready.

°Red cocktail dress.

°Black flats.

°Black cardigan.

°Red MK purse.

And i got out of my house. I took the bus, besause Bojan was not ready, so i waited for them a little bit and when they finally came, we went to a restaurant, ate, talked and drank some wine. When we finished with the restaurant we went at the cinema to watch a movie. We watched "Taken 3".

After the movie they took me home and i brushed my teeth, put on my leggings and my black oversized Justin Bieber tshirt that Bojan got me from Poland, got my laptop , sat on my bad and watched some yt videos. After a looong time of watching videos i got my phone, looked at the time and it was 3am. I finally after a looooong day got in bed.

The next morning i did the usual morning routine and felt the smell of pancakes with cheese. Mhhmmhhh nom nom my favorite. I went in the kitchen and saw my grandma making them. I ate and went ouside to ride my bike. That day was nothing special, i didnt get to see Bojan, i obviously talked with Angie on skype, i was ob my laptop all day. That night i just watched a movie with my grandma and went to sleep early.

*skipping 2 months

In the past 2 months i did nothing much.

And now it was time to go back to school. I was sooooo sad. "I am going to be a junior, i remember like it was yesterday when me and Angie was so excited to go in 1 grade". But sadly i was a junior, i couldn't believe that that was really happening. That day i went back to school shopping with my friends (since school was the day after).  The time was passing so fast i didn't want to go back to school. But the day passed and it was time for bed so i went in bed and started thinking "What will i do without Angie? I will have to go school alone, without her and how is she going to be the new girl at that school, i was so scared and sad for her. My best friend, the only peson in this world that i can tell literally everything is not going to be with me for  2years of school, i was broken."