Chapter 11

That morning my father woke me up, he was mad about something. And he wouldn't tell me why. I got nervous too and i started yelling at him. He told me that i was adopted. I didn't believe that and i started laughing. I saw a tear on his face. He calmed down and told me to sit on the chair and told me the truth. I really was adopted. I asked him where is my biological family. He said that they are in Canada. And that i have a twin brother called Nash Grier. I put a little smile on my face, hugged him and said that i love him no matter what. I went in my room, i called Angie and i told her. I went back in the kitchen and i asked my father will i move to Canada and he said (as always) that he will think about that. After that i called Bojan and told him about that. He asked me if i want to go outside. I said yes and i just rushed through the door and i met bojan in the park.

*Skiping  3 days.

Fine you can. -my dad said. Really??? Omg thank you daddy. - i said exited. I rushed in mu room and i called Angie. I told her that officially im moving to Canada in 2 days. But than something hit me. Bojan. What am i going to do without him??? I was sad and i called him to tell him to meet me at the park. We met.

B: whats wrong baby?

N: me. Im going to Canada. And i will miss you sooo much.

B: baby don't worry. I will never forget you.

N: we are not breaking up, right?

B: sure not babyyyy. Shut up.

N: okay babe. I love you.

B: i love you too.

He hugged me as tight as he could and pressed him sofr lips against mine.

N: i want these 2 days to be perfect.

B: they will.

N: we will never lose contact, okay?

B: ofc babyy.

So we were jusy chatting for the rest of the night and went home.

When i got in bed i felt a tear rolling down my face.