The abusive ways

Notice: abuse and aggression takes place in this chapter so if you have bad history with that stuff than don't read.

One more slash was taken as Kai let out a cry in pain. "Foolish boy. You can't even take a slash without crying. You cry baby." He insulted as he cracked the whip and let it take impact on Kai's young back. Kai's screams of agony echoed through the room. 10 year old Kai was crying for help but was unsuccessful as Bob took out the whip he called 'the torture whip'.

The reason was because this one had spikes on the end that left unforgivable marks. One whip of that sent Kai in excruciating pain. He cried and cried until Bob was fed up with his wails and knocked him out cold. Bob swiped his hands together and put up the equipment. He kicked Kai to the wall and left him there in a discomfortable position. He opened the door and locked it behind him smugly. Walking up the stairs from the basement, he was met with his family all in the kitchen eating breakfast. "Dear, your eggs are getting cold if you wait to eat any longer." She said while flipping the pancakes on the griddle.

"Also is Kai awake? He needs to eat as well." Stated Abigail while once again, flipping the pancakes. "Oh he's still asleep darling." Lied Bob mischievously. "He had a rough night."
Abigail nodded but knew her husband did something. "Mom may I be excused?" Asked George politely. "Yes sweetie just wash your hands." She called to her son.

George took a detour and ran into the bathroom to rather quickly wash his hands. George immediately hurried down to the basement and unlocked the door with the keys he stole from Bob's secret boot. Unlocking the door he paced in to find Kai curled up in the corner unconscious. He was clutching his stomach with a pained expression. Multiple whip marks appeared everywhere but mainly on his back. George ran to his cousin's side and lifted his head onto his lap.

"Kai." He whispered. "DAD!" George yelled furiously. Stomping was heard as Bob and Abigail made their way downstairs. Abigail gasped whereas Bob just scoffed. "Dad, did you do this again?" George asked, almost unable to contain his anger. "What do you mean?" Bob asked, playing dumb.

"He always looked like trash."

George lost it. He threw himself at his father in rage. "GEORGE PLEASE STOP!" Wailed Abigail to her son. "You heard your mother son! Stop!" Repeated Bob. George did stop but not before giving Bob one final punch in the stomach. Bob doubled over and gasped for air and George fell to the ground in tears.

"I'll go get some towels." Said Abigail and left the room in a hurry. As if on cue, Bob got up and punched his son in the face. George cried out from the impact and shielded himself with his arms. Bob was about to give another hit before he was tripped and he fell to the floor with a thud. George glanced around to find Kai on his elbows and knees panting heavily. The two embraced in a hug that was joined with tears from both.

"No matter how many times he does that, I always worry you won't wake up." Sniffed George. Kai felt sympathy for his cousin and hugged him closer. "You stupid boy." Spat Bob from a distance. "You don't trip the man who took you in and gave you food and clothing." He said with venom in each word. "And the man that tortured me as well." Added Kai. "So you basically deserved that." Replied George.

Bob growled and brought the burner out. Kai and George's eyes widened and they tried to get out only for the door to be locked. Bob laughed maliciously and kicked the boys back to the ground. George was shielding Kai protectively as Bob edged closer. The burner was inches from George's face until Kai pushed him out of the way and took the burn.
It was taken on his chest and Kai screamed loudly at the impact.

"Stupid boy." Bob scoffed annoyed at his nephew's loyalty. "You're just like your father. Pathetic." He said punching Kai in the gut hard enough to send him flying a couple of feet.
Kai's throat suddenly felt tighter at the mention of his father. He tried getting up only to get a kick in the back, keeping him down. George's cries and the sound of snapping told Kai that Bob was whipping him with his belt. White hot tears stung the corners of Kai's eyes making the pain in his throat worsen. 5 years have gone by without any trace of his and Nya's parents.

More whippings were heard and Kai tried to help only to fall back down in pain and anguish. George's screams filled the small room as Bob only hit harder after each aggrieved cry. After the last Yelp, Kai had it.
He got up despite the aching pain in his back side and rammed into his uncle, sending him back to the wall with a loud "thump". Kai limped to his cousin's side and eased his crying as much as he could.

"Foolish boy. You a**hole shouldn't even be breathing right now but look what's happening. All this is because you're a spoiled little brat that should've stayed at that abandoned shop where you belong." Bob spat viciously, pulling his belt back out with the metal hanging to the side. Bob whipped. And whipped. And whipped until Kai couldn't breathe because he was choking on his own sobs. "USELESS! THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE YOU JERK!" Bob yelled barbarously while hitting Kai once more.

"Let today be a lesson for you both." Bob said with a low growl.

"You'll never mean anything to anyone. You're all alone."
And he closed the door. Leaving the two cousins crying on the floor.

Okay, okay, I know. It was a really short chapter but this felt like a good place to stop.
Hope you enjoyed!
                                -🧀✌️