request ┊ open

Hey guys!

I don't know how to edit or make this look 'pretty' or 'cool' for the life of me. and I know I'm not a super talented or popular writer here but I suddenly had the biggest urge to have a one shot book for basically all the fandoms i'm in. i hope it meets your standards!

i haven't written an actual book in ages but I think i can make it work. i like to make my character POCs and you can ask me to refine it down but it's generally going to be Y/N. you can interpret that however you like :)

it's called laundry because well i thought of the idea while i was doing laundry xx so original i know.

please do request for the following:

-football (premier league, la liga, ligue 1, bundesliga, série A, eredivisie etc)
-formula 1 and some of formula 2 (i write for everyone except you know who but i doubt anyone would want that!)

Note:
this list was longer before but I could see that basically no one read the marvel one so i deleted that and put it just football and F1.

!! just be warned that I do no write write smut, and that i include warnings before every one shot IF there is anything that I feel would be triggering in any sort of way. !!

take care lovelies!

-