1. verstappen [f1]

-tw: insecure body image, mild. there is nothing wrong with hip dips.
fyi i'm a verstappen hate account so.. take this with a hint of salt
haven't proofread this.

[831 words]——

[831 words]
——

she looked at herself in the mirror again, wondering if this was worth it. it was a black dress, a classic really, with lightly thick spaghetti straps and was beautiful. it was just a little too revealing for her with its neckline but was calf-length so covered up legs. it was quite cold this time of the year so she wondered if she wanted to wear this.

her style was more often than not, quite simple. this dress was simple too but she felt otherworldly yet ugly in it. it was knitted and just looked gorgeous but when she wore it, it felt awkward. like she was trying to pull off something that wasn't her type of thing.

she was turning back and forth in the dress, biting her lip in indecisiveness. 'does this make me look too long? like abnormally 'long'? damn it, you can see my hip dips.' 'there's nothing wrong with that?' 'but then again, i bet all of max's exes didn't have hip dips?' and on that thought, all her insecurities came out.

she was debating calling her best friend for advice when she felt keys drop in the bowl by the door downstairs.

'crap! he's home!' she moved quickly to change out of the dress out of sheer embarrassment of how bad she thought she looked in this dress that looked gorgeous on the model who wore it on the website.

she heard his footsteps in the stairs before he came in, giving her absolutely no time.

'schat! i'm home! are you ready to go ou-' she could hear him in the hallway now.

'i'm changing don't-' he didn't hear the rest of her sentence when he walked in, her facing away from the bedroom door.

'baby?' he said, as she bit her lip thinking of what to do.

she was caught. she turned around, quite sheepishly. she tried to hide her face and face the other way, crossing her arms in front of her chest to cover up her neckline a little since she felt uncomfortable. at that point, she forgot about her little problem with her hips.

max stayed relatively silent for the first few thirty seconds or so. he was staring at her, his eyes zeroing in on her frame while hers averted elsewhere.

he walked towards her slowly and silently.

carefully, painfully slowly, he raised his hand to her face, looking (down or up or straight at her depending on if you're taller or not than mr verstappen here) at her. the only sound audible was their breaths coinciding.

she felt her cheeks warming up by the second, flushing. she prayed it wasn't noticeable on her though. her thoughts quickly moved when she felt his cold hand against her warmer face, blood course through her cheeks.

he gently moved her face so that he was looking at her in the eyes.

'i was in a hurry home to see my beautiful girlfriend.' his voice was husky and quiet, like he was afraid to break the atmosphere in the room. her eyes were now staring right back into his blue ones intensely.

'had i known that this would be the sight i would be greeted with, then....' he didnt complete his sentence. he moved forward slightly, putting his forehead against hers.

'then?' she said, replicating the volume of his quiet voice.

'then i would have sped a little more schatje.' he said as he took all of her in. he moved her hands that remained crossed on her chest and took both of her hands in each of his.

he took a step back from her, keeping her at an arm's length as she moved to look away again, still unease.

he looked her up and down, completely in awe of the woman that was his. this dress made her look even more radiant than usual. he was quite literally speechless.

'stop looking away.' he said, noticing that she wasn't meeting his eyes. 'you have every reason to look into my eyes right now babe.'

she reluctantly faced him again, pleasantly surprised by the love and awe in his eyes.

he leaned forward to press a delicate kiss to her lips. his hand now resting on her waist and the other hand gently holding her face. her eyes fluttered close as one of her hands delicately moved to his neck, keeping him in position. he didn't need to tell her that she looked beautiful. the kiss said everything he wanted to tell her but without the words. it lasted for a few seconds before they both pulled away.

'let me change, and then we can go, huh?' he said, smiling brightly at the most beautiful woman in the world he had ever seen.

the woman replied with a kiss on his cheek.

—-

dress for reference, just imagine it's a little longer.

honest feedback, please

-author