Chapter 5 - Quite Life Until Now

FIVE YEARS LATER

Over the next five years you and some of your lovers/girlfriends got married and all had one child, Tonya had Morgan Stark, Natasha had Petro Romanoff, Diana had Alice Prince, Bryce had a son that she named Jason Wayne. You were enjoying the quiet life for a while but wanted to bring back everyone that all the peoples of the universe lost.

You felt Tonya hug you from behind. You and her were asked by Stephanie, Scott and Bruce to see if both of you could help them. You both refused as you both as a daughter together and later that night you had seen a photo of you, Tonya, and her intern/protégé during the aftermath of his battle with Adrian Toomes. It was then that both of you remembered what the Avengers stood for.

You: FRIDAY, look at a mod inspiration, let me see what check out. So, recommend one last sim before we pack it in for the night. This time, in the shape of a mobius strip, inverted, please.

FRIDAY does so as you sat down on the couch.

FRIDAY: Simulation complete.

You and Tonya look at the sim and then look back at each other as they now had a plan.

You: Shit!

You both heard Morgan repeat it softly as you turned to see her standing there.

You: *Whispering* What are you doing up, little mess?

Morgan: Shit.

You: No, we don't say that. Only Mommy says that word. She coined it, it belongs to her.

Tonya: Hey!

Morgan: Why you up?

You: 'Cause I got some important shit going on here. *Morgan gives you a taste of the incredulous* What do you think? No, I got something on my mind. I got something on my mind.

You began to bribe her with her favorite summer snack.

Morgan: Was it Juice Pops?

You: *smirking* Sure was. That's extortion. Great minds think alike. Juice Pops, exactly was on...  *Looks back to the model, Then turns back*  my mind.

-In Morgan's Room-

You: You done? Yeah, now you are. *You wipes Morgan's lips and pushes her head onto her pillow* That face goes there.

She giggles and asked if you could yell her a story. To which you responded with 'Once upon a time, Maguna went to bed. The end.'.

Morgan: *giggling* That's a horrible story, daddy.

You: Come on, that's your favorite story. I love you tons. *Kisses Morgan on the forehead*

Morgan: I love you 3000.

You: *Silently* Wow. 3000. That's crazy.. Go to bed. Or I'll sell all your toys. Night, night.

She smiles before falling asleep. You headed downstairs to see all of your wives there on the couch and recliners Tonya bought for the house.

You: Not that it's a competition or anything but she loves me 3000.

They roll their eyes and smile at you. You sat down next to Diana and Natasha as they were reading a new book on inter-dimensional travel.

You: What’cha reading?

Diana: A new book on inter-dimensional travel.

You: What's.... new with inter-dimensional?

Natasha: Well there's-

You: I figured it out.

They looked at you, shocked. You explained to them how you could build a Quantum Tunnel. They looked at you worried.

-Timeskip-

You, Natasha, Diana and Tonya went to the Avengers Compound to see Stephanie standing outside looking frustrated with something.

You got out of the car and asked Stephanie why the long face then said that 'let me guess he turned into a baby'. Stephanie nodded, confirming what you thought.

You: It’s the EPR Paradox. Instead of pushing Lang through time, you might've wound up pushing time through Lang. It's tricky. Dangerous. Somebody should've cautioned you against it.

Stephanie looked at you with a raised eyebrow, as if to say 'no shit'. You smirked and kissed her to let her know that you were here to help.

Stephanie: Yeah, you did.

You: Did I? *acting like he did not* Thank God I'm here. Regardless, I fixed it. *He holds up his right hand, with a device on it* A fully functioning Time-Space GPS. I just want peace. *Makes peace sign with his fingers* Turns out, resentment is corrosive, and I hate it.

Steph: Me too.

You/Tonya: We got a shot at getting these stones, but I gotta tell you my priorities: Bring back what we lost? I hope, yes. Keep what I got? I have to, at all costs. And... maybe not die trying will be nice.

Diana went to the back of the car to get Cap's Shield that Tonya kept as she never did forgive Stephanie for keeping information about her parents death from her.

Stephanie: Tonya I don't know....

Mrs Stark: Why? He made it for you. Plus, honestly I have to get it out of the garage before Morgan takes it sledding.

Stephanie fits her arm into the shield.

Steph: Thank you, Tonya.

Mrs Stark: Will you keep that a little quiet? Didn't bring one for the whole team. *Hesitates* ...We are getting the whole team, yeah?

Steph: We're working on that right now.