Chapter 3 - The Kombatants Arrive

TWO YEARS LATER

You and your Girlfriends were watching the news about the Avengers being broke into two groups. Miss Stark's team and Miss Rogers' team.

You: I wish that I could have tried to stop this 'Zemo' with Cap and Iron Woman......

The news talked about it for a while before changing the subject.

April O'Neil: In recent news, a wormhole has appeared above Dallas, Texas and multiple reports that characters from the video game series 'Mortal Kombat' have been spotted all heading to the same place, a house built in the woods of a small town.

You: Great.....

You sighed and tried to think of a way to make sure the people don't get hurt.

-Meanwhile-

Jade, Kitana, Sindel, Mileena, Cetiron, Kronika, Sonya Blade, Cassie Cage, and everyone else from the Mortal Kombat universe was here, well all except the dead Warlord Shao Khan, curiosity of Liu Kang, and were walking toward the house that was giving off a odd energy surge.

They all walked towards it.

All of the women saw you with your shirt off riding on horseback toward them.

Sindel: Who are you, stranger?

You: Name's (Y/N). I already know who all of you are.

Cassie: You do?

Kronika looked at her daughter and saw the way she was staring at your sculpted chest and got a bit flustered herself.

You simply nodded.

You: My question is why you are all here?

Kronika: Because our universe or realm is dying. So I found a universe that some of the same warriors that came into existence when I made, as your people call it, 'Mortal Kombat VS DC'.

Diana and Karen walked up to you.

You: No one talks about that game for a reason.

Kronika/Cetiron: Why?

You: The fatalities were terrible and the story was even worse.

(Fem) Scorpion and (Fem) Sub-Zero nodded, remembering what happened in the universe or alternate reality.

It wasn't long when you a quinjet arrived and landed nearby. You saw (Fem) Captain America and Black Widow walk out and over toward all of the Kombatants.

You: Stacy, Nat. Pleasure to meet you again.

Nat: The same can definitely be said about you.

Noting your chest.

Stacy was blushing up a storm while she looked at the female Kombatants and saw some were ninjas.

Stacy: Are they Ninjas?

You: Some are. The rest are either necromancers or some form of deity.

Karen: And soldiers, Shaolin Monks, a disgraced actor, and the wife of dead Warlord named Shao Khan.

Stacy and Natasha nod, somewhat understanding who they all are.

You: And that too. Look, if you Ladies and Gentlemen want I can take you back to my house and try to make a compound out of the surrounding land.

Sonya: I think we'll all like it here.

You noticed the way all of the female Kombatants were looking at your chest and blushed slightly.