Chapter 1 - Avengers vs Avengers

You:
I hate this place already.....

You are a average everyday person who was invited by your sister to come to Germany for her wedding, even though your a manager at an AMC Movie Theater in Texas, she wanted to see you after 5 years of living in Germany. You had just gotten off of your plane when the whole Airport was being evacuated by UN armed forces, but you still need your luggage and as Fate would have it you get locked inside the Airport.....

You then saw Captain America and her friend, Jamie 'Bucky' Barns run through the doors like they were nothing.

You:
Thank God someone finally finds me after. 8. Hours!!!!! Hey! I've been stuck here for over 8 hours, so I'd like to go to my sister's house for her wedding.

Both Stacy Rogers and Bucky looked at you and blushed a bit before responding to your request.

Stacy:
If you would follow us, then I'm sure we could drop you off at your sister's.

You weigh your options for a minute. Either you stay here and miss your sister's best day of her life or you see what will happen here.

I think we all know the answer.

You:
What's going on here exactly? I mean the second I get off the plane the whole Airport is evacuated. I knew I should've just stayed back in Texas......

Stacy quickly explained what happened to her friend and the Sakovia Accords.

You:
I wish I never served under Thaddeus 'Thunderbolt' Ross.....

-Mini Timeskip-

Stacy in her uniform strides through an underpass, then joggs onto a private runway, heading for a grounded chopper. An electro disabler slams onto the chopper and Stacy looks up. Iron Woman and War Machine decent.

Tonya:
Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?

James:
Definitely weird.

Stacy:
Hear me out, Tonya. That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this.

T'Challa:
*T'Challa leaps over a truck* Captain.

Stacy:
Your highness.

Tonya:
Anyway, Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a sister out?

Stacy:
You're after the wrong guy.

Tonya:
Your judgment is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday.

Stacy:
And there are five more super soldiers just like her. I can't let the doctor find them first, Tonya. I can't.

Natasha:
Stacy... you know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?

You:
Hello, everyone.

The women swear they just heard the voice of an Angel come down from Heaven. Everyone looks at you, keep in mind that your wearing a Stetson hat, brown leather jacket and denim jeans, and you also had a weapon on your person.