Chapter 2 - Your Girlfriends (Lemon)

You made it back to Texas from Germany, and needless to say that your sister wasn't too happy with you being late for her wedding, and your girlfriends were a bit shy on the matter of the Accords. Who are your girlfriends, you the audience may ask? Well your about to find out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Your POV-

I made it back to America from Germany by Tonya Stark's former head of security, Happy Hogan.

You:
Hey, Happy?

Happy:
*loud sigh* What?

You:
I could watch over the kid for ya. I know that Tonya is having all the equipment from the Tower moved to the New Avengers Facility in upstate New York. What do ya think?

Happy:
............ Deal..... But your going to have to move to New York to keep a close eye on him.

You:
Let me discuss that with my girlfriends.

That caught Happy's attention.

Happy:
Your 'Girlfriends'? As in more than one?

You:
Yeah.

Happy stayed silent for the rest of the trip back to Texas, while you called your Girlfriends and told them what happened between the Avengers.

You:
I'm fine. Yes, ma'ams. No. No. *sighs* Fine, when I get back we can spend some alone time together. Okay? Good.

You said your goodbyes to them as Happy entered your forest home.

Happy:
Nice place. Cleaner then Tonya's Malibu home that was destroyed.

You:
Yeah...... my father built this place with his bare hands. I hope one day my children will look after this place.

Happy gets back in the car and starts it up.

You:
Happy!

Happy:
What is it now?

You:
If the kid gets into any trouble just call me and I'll handle it.

Happy nods and drives off. You go up the stairs as you heard moans of pleasure coming from the living room. You opened the door to see your Girlfriends, Jennifer Walters, Elizabeth 'Betty' Ross, Diana Prince, and Karen Star nude and fingerling each other hard.

 You opened the door to see your Girlfriends, Jennifer Walters, Elizabeth 'Betty' Ross, Diana Prince, and Karen Star nude and fingerling each other hard