why stop now | s

(this one ended up going a completely different direction, ummm... in a sub direction.)

There were a select few things she enjoyed doing on a Friday night, one of which could've been hanging out with her coworkers until they all either deemed themselves too wasted for another drink or found themselves going home with someone else. So far, she went with the former each time she went out, and it wasn't even a can barely walk or talk to you kind of way. It was more of a I literally can't stand to talk to any of you drunks type of way. One thing that rid her of that feeling was when she thought she was going to hook up with someone.

Which was going to happen tonight, she didn't care who it was with either, someone she knew or not.

What started with a large group of about twenty or so people soon diminished to about six or seven. Two of which included her and her android partner Nines. Sitting right next to him and a pretty woman of the name Tina, she was getting quite comfortable. Having about two fruity drinks in her system, she could still comprehend and function normally—everything just had a slight blurring effect to it. She was in a nice spot to stop without having a hangover in the morning, which was what was about to happen if she wasn't going to find anyone to leave the club with.

The corner booth they sat in was okay, away from prying eyes with the dim light and low tabletop. It made a perfect spot for shenanigans.

Glancing to her left, she saw Nines speaking animately to the group, telling a workplace story that happened a few weeks ago. He was dressed in a white button-up and dark slacks. The sleeves on his shirt were rolled up as the night went on, for reasons unknown. His mannerisms and speech patterns would lead anyone passing by to assume he was a human, which is what she already saw him as—no matter how big an asshole he was. His attitude and ability to know when a line was crossed was a breath of fresh air compared to some of her coworkers.

Looking at him up and down in the corner of her eye, it must've caught the attention of the woman next to her, as she gently elbowed her side and whispered into her ear, "Go for it, or someone else will." Then, she took a pause, motioning subtly to the booth adjacent to them, "That group of girls have been looking at him all night."

In the said booth, a cluster of girls younger than her were whispering to each other with arrogant grins plastered on their faces while they sipped fruity cocktails. If she wasn't going to get him, they were going to make sure they did.

"I want to, but... It's not right, y'know?"

If she reasoned with herself, tonight was going nowhere.

"You'll never know if you don't try." Tina shrugged, "He's had his eyes on you the entire night. Don't blow it for the both of you."

With no warning, Tina shoved her into his lap. Thankfully nobody was looking at him because he wasn't the one talking, but it got a curious glance from Nines as her hand landed dangerously close to something she didn't know if CyberLife had equipped them with.

She mumbled an unapologetic apology, receiving a small chuckle and him leaning beside her ear, "Don't seem too sorry, do you?"

"You're right, I'm not." Her touch never left his upper thigh, becoming teasing and drawing patterns with a feathery contact. His throat cleared as he began talking. She leaned away but kept her hand. The side glance he had given her was full of questions, the most prominent one was what are you doing? She slid her hand up further, making sure to continue to send light, teasing touches up to his receptors.

The punchline of the story came and everyone began to laugh, some more than others, and he gritted his teeth through a charming smile. Her, on the other hand, only laughed because of his reaction, continuing to trace tantalizing patterns on his upper thigh, nearing his clothed cock. Thankfully for him, someone picked up the conversation with a related experience, allowing him to lean her ear and murmur, "Keep doing that, and we're going to problems."