2

"Why, busy on OnlyFans?"

They both froze as they processed Hyunjin's words. The background noise of the bustling class faded as they stared at each other in the back corner of the room.

The blood rushed to Seungmin's face, full of embarrassment and anger. He could hear his heart pounding in his ears as he slowly turned to face Hyunjin, who looked horrified at his slip-up. Ignoring the other's expression, Seungmin slowly growled, "What did you do?"

Hyunjin just backed away, mouth opening and closing, but no sound was able to come out.

Seungmin gritted his teeth and closed his eyes, trying to compose himself. He saw the porn I made, he mistakenly thought. He saw my body - he saw me - like that - 

Seungmin was beginning to hyperventilate, and Hyunjin, noticing this, tried to comfort him. "Seungmin, I'm sorry, I -"

Seungmin just shook his head and rushed out as the bell rang, his ears burning with humiliation.

Hyunjin silently cussed himself out. He'd made Seungmin hate him on the first day they'd actually talked. And now they were stuck together for the next two months.

He shoved his pencils and books and laptop in his bag, quickly bowed a thank you to his teacher, and rushed after Seungmin.

The only classmates left behind, Felix and Jisung, stared after him, wondering what on earth was going on.

They turned to each other with baffled expressions, before cracking up.

"That's Hyunjin for you!" Felix said, hooting. "It's been what, like half an hour?"

Jisung had observed Seungmin's reaction more closely. "But that doesn't look like the effect of his usual intimidation. Still, Hyunjin sure does leave an impression."

Felix punched his shoulder. "Don't let Minho catch you saying that!"

"I didn't say it was a good impression!"

Back outside the classroom, Hyunjin wandered down the busy halls, wondering which direction Seungmin had left. Through the window in the corner of his eye, he noticed a figure moving in the direction of the parking lot. Damn, he's fast.

Hyunjin quickly slid down the window all the way and screeched to Seungmin's retreating figure, "Please! Wait! Seungmin!" He ignored the students and teachers giving him concerned looks, even those outright laughing at the absurdity of his situation.

The tiny Seungmin automatically turned around at the noise and looked up at the building. He tried to discern Hyunjin's face in the window, and was about to ignore him when the yelling started again. 

Seungmin stared up at him for a moment, then held up a single hand above his head, his fingers spread out. Five minutes.

Relieved, Hyunjin gave him a thumbs up and flew down the stairs, maneuvering his way around the crowds of people longing to go home.

Hyunjin burst through the side door, running to the parking lot. He paused to catch his breath, his eyes darting around to see where Seungmin had gone.

"Over here."

Seungmin had moved to the sidewalk, standing in the shade of the trees. His arms folded themselves in front of his body as Hyunjin approached him.

Hyunjin composed himself, thinking of what to say as he moved into the shade across from his partner. "Seungmin, please listen. I'm sorry, I never meant to see that. I'm sorry I made you uncomfortable."

Seungmin's eyes twitched. "You can't tell anyone."

"Okay, okay, I know! I kind of figured."

"Have you already told anyone already?"

"No, of course not!"

The wind rustled through the leaves of the tree above, causing small flower petals to float around him and settle on Seungmin's shoulders. "But you looked through my phone, so why should I trust you?"

Hyunjin groaned. "I'm sorry. I wouldn't have if I'd known . . . I was just expecting embarrassing pictures on your camera."

"But you found embarrassing videos instead," Seungmin deadpanned.

Hyunjin blushed furiously. "No, no, what? I didn't open it, I just saw the app."

Seungmin internally let out a huge sigh of relief, and the sick feeling in his chest eased. This entire time, he had been thinking that Hyunjin had gone on his phone and saw the porn he'd made himself, but Hyunjin only thought that Seungmin was watching porn. "Oh. Well, that makes me slightly less embarrassed."

"It's not like people don't watch porn, I don't see what there is to be embarrassed about."

Seungmin looked away, cringing.

Hyunjin's heart softened at his embarrassment. "C'mon, it's not shameful. Look, even I watch it," he said, hoping to ease the other.

"Aaaah!" Seungmin yelled, covering his ears, looking around to see if anyone had heard. "Can we please change the subject?"

"Why, are you picturing me?" Hyunjin teased.

Seungmin turned to glare at him, his ears still red.

"I was just joking!"

They silently walked to their cars, squinting as the hot summer sun bore down on them.

Hyunjin finally broke the silence. "So when are we going to finish the project?"

Seungmin snorted. "I'm gonna get whiplash from this conversation. Also, I hope you don't mind working on it next weekend instead?"

Hyunjin nodded, feeling disappointed, but not knowing why. "Okay, I'll call you then and we can figure out a time.

"Okay cool. You should give me your number too, just in case."

"Do you want me to just type it in - wait -" Hyunjin stopped speaking as Seungmin gave him an exasperated look, as if to remind Hyunjin that he did not trust him.

Flustered, Hyunjin bowed, "I'm sorry, I won't look at your phone again," and Seungmin laughed at the formality.

Brushing his hair out of his eyes, Hyunjin quietly recited his phone number and Seungmin typed it in his phone, smirking at the other's sudden change in demeanor. 

Seungmin gave Hyunjin a once-over and said, "You know, you've probably never heard this before, but you're cute when you're shy."

Hyunjin couldn't think of how to respond to this, and just stood tongue-tied as Seungmin got into the driver's seat of his car.

Through the window, Seungmin gave him a sarcastic wave goodbye. Hyunjin laughed, and watched him drive off. Hyunjin stood there, smiling to himself, before being jolted back to reality by some passersby, and going to his car to drive home as well.