16

// explicit sexual scenes

After a heavy make-out session, they went up to Seungmin's room.

Unfortunately for the reader, they didn't immediately begin fucking.

Because as per their promise, when the couple realized that something was bothering them, they talked about it. And Hyunjin felt reluctant to continue becoming intimate with Seungmin because he was still hurt that Seungmin kissed someone else. If he had been told earlier, and known that it was just to convince Seungmin's parents of his heterosexuality, he wouldn't have felt so betrayed. But knowing that his boyfriend tried to make him jealous meant that there was something amiss in their relationship they needed to address. 

"I don't blame you at all for being upset, especially since that just happened a couple of hours ago," Seungmin said as they sat on the floor, Hyunjin hugging him from behind. "It's just that you know I like you."

"But I don't think you know that I liked you if you went and made me jealous."

"I'm telling you I was just anxious. You were always the one going after me, remember," he teased. The older twinged.

When they first began talking, Hyunjin had always felt slightly insecure about Seungmin not returning his feelings. And even after they got together, even after understanding that the younger was just anxious in relationships, he still felt worried, and this week confirmed his worst fears of abandonment to his brain. 

"I feel like half of us knowing each other has been you running away from me," Hyunjin said quietly.

Seungmin noticed this less than positive reaction. "Oh no, baby, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to sound like I don't like you." He took a deep breath, knowing he'd fucked up. "I'm really sorry about everything I did this week and before that. I really didn't mean to make you feel like I didn't love you back. I'll - I'll do better. I really do know that you love me, and I love you so much, Hyunjin."

Hyunjin's heart panged at these words. "I love you too, Seungmin."

They stared at each other, only in the way fools in love could, before Hyunjin grinned. He didn't want the atmosphere to become too heavy, and now felt playfully possessive. "Come here, I need to make sure that I'm the only one who kisses you." [whipped culture, amirite?]

Seungmin giggled, his eyes fluttering shut as Hyunjin caressed his face. Hyunjin fell back into his old habit and took control this time. He kissed Seungmin so fiercely the younger's back was on the ground, Hyunjin straddling his waist and pressed up against his body to kiss him.

Hyunjin pouted when Seungmin broke off their kiss, and sat up from the rug. "Noo, let me kiss you!" he whined.

"Patience, baby," Seungmin said, getting his phone and pressing a kiss onto the other's forehead. An idea had popped into his head on how to make it up to the older, how to show him that he trusted him. "I was wondering, do you want to see my pictures?" 

[Obligatory note to say that you don't owe anyone nudes or sex or anything, and you don't need to do those things to make someone love you or stay with you. It's okay for people to want to show their love in intimate ways, but they need to respect you if you're not comfortable with it.]

"The - your pictures?" Hyunjin was unsure of what the other was talking about, and could only think of what Seungmin posted on OnlyFans. "Do you want me to?"

"Yeah, especially since this time you have my permission."

Hyunjin brought a hand to his forehead. "I'm sorry about that, I really am. You know I didn't see anything other than the app, right?"