1.

" jayson how did it feel when you realized you had won the game for your team tonight with a half court shot at the buzzer ?" I smiled through the microphone.

  " uh you know it felt great! Knowing I could help and take the W for my team feels amazing " he gave me a big smile making me blush a little.

I nodded my head " a little off topic but I think everyone wants to know..are the waves coming back ?" I giggled as he smiled big again .

" nah ! Waves are over with plus the ladies love the hair " he laughed and I nodded.

  " we sure do ! alright we'll thank you for your time , congrats on the win tonight !" I spoke and he waved at the camera and took his headset off .

Me and the other male host closed up the interview and went off air .

I should probably introduce myself, I'm londyn serai (ser-ay) .

  I am a commentator/reporter for the nba and also the owner of my beauty line " londyn's cosmetics and beauty , also known as LCB " .

I am twenty two years old , I was born in Cancun Mexico and later on raised in New York . My father raised me because my mother passed away when I was seventeen and my older brother Paris had passed two years ago from bad heart problems.

  " you heading out londyn?" Of of the other reports asked and I nodded . I told everyone goodbye and headed to the tunnel and on the side of the court seeing the players gather around and talk .

  " londyn..?" I heard making me jump a little and I turned around.

" sorry I-I didn't mean to scare you " . I looked up and seen it was the one and only jayson Tatum.

" it's fine !" I chuckled . " shouldn't you be in the locker room..?" I bit the inside of my lip as he laughed .

  " I will be ..I just wanted to stop and say goodbye" he spoke .

" mhm. Have a good night jay" I smiled and started walking away .  " since when you started calling me jay ?" I heard and stoped walking .

  I turned back around and walked closer to him " since now ?" I laughed .

  "Congrats on the win tonight , I'll catch you later ?" I put my hands on his shoulder forgetting he was sweaty .

  " thank you , and yes you will " he smiled making me shake my head . I waved and left out saying goodbye to a couple more people .

I entered my grey Honda Civic hatchback . I played some music and drove to five guys to get some food and then drove to my nice sized house .

Your probably wondering " is something going on between her and jayson ?" . Yeah we both heard that a million times .

Nothing is going on between us ! I am friends with a couple players in the league but I guess people think that just because we both live in Boston means we date..?

  I'm not gonna lie tho ..he's a very attractive man and is fine as hell . Would I mind dating him ? Not at all but their are so many rumors that he likes me .

I finished my food and threw my garbage away . I went on my laptop and updated my beauty line website with new items and whatnot .

I felt my phone buzz and seen jay had liked my recent post making me smile but I immediately stopped .

  I looked on my explore page and seen fan account making edits of us together which were cute so you know I had to heart them .

I wasn't tired surprisingly so I decided to go live and instantly a bunch of people started joining.

  " hey guys " I smiled showing my pearly white straight teeth .

  " um I just restocked a couple things on the website and also put new items on there so hurry up and cop before we run out " I chuckled and read the comments .

' oh my goodness your so beautiful 🥺'

' are you and jayson Tatum dating ?'

' you and jayson would be cute !!'

' jamorant, te'aCooper and jaytatum0 joined your live' I read .

  " um I'm single you guys " I laughed . I seen jay comment . "Add me ❤️"

So that's what I did and then he popped up on the screen looking every bit of fine .

  " heyy!" I smiled . " y'all see how excited she be like she ain't just see me " he laughed and I smacked my lips .

" he be acting the same way y'all do not listen to him " I chuckled.

  " why you telling all my business on here ma ?" He joked making me laugh .

" you started it !" I held my hands up . I looked at the comments " everyone wants to see deuce " I spoke

  He moved his camera to his adorable three year old son . " he is so cute ! He has your face definitely " I spoke as the people agreed .

" that's my twin " he smiled and moved the camera back to his face .

" ja said wassup gang " he read . " heyy ja ! I seen te'a and rj join too so if y'all still here , wassup " I spoke while reading the other questions and comments .

There was one asking me about my cosmetic line . " I will be in LA in two days and check on the shop before we open , so a make sure y'all come !" I smiled .

One thing that I am super proud of is having a very successful business and also making my own money .

" I see you! Congrats on opening the shop" jay clapped and licked his lips. " thank you !" .

" someone asked how did we meet " he read .

" we met after one of my games two years ago and she was my interviewer and ever since then we just been friends , this the only person I'll do interviews with " we both laughed .

" plus my mom loves her cosmetic line so I be having to flex when I show her pictures of me and londyn " he chuckled .

" someone asked what's our favorite song " I read . " matting and Gina by polo g" we both said .

  " aye stop tryna be like me " I squinted my eyes at him .

" now you know this been my song " he licked his lips again making me look away cause I was blushing .

" mhmmm . " I smirked making us both laugh . " what's one thing you find attractive about londyn ?" He read and started shaking his head while smiling .

  " I gotta answer that !? Umm..everything, is that even a question?" He bit his lip and all I could do is put my head down while smiling .

  " y'all see her blushing?" He laughed .
" shut up and thank you !" I smiled . " y'all should do a photo shoot together " I read from the comments .

  " I mean..are you up for that jay ? Cause you know you ain't that photo gentic" I joked and he smacked his lips .

  " that's cause I'm already fine as hell , ain't no need to be photo gentic " he smirked making me giggle .

" y'all heard what he said .." I raised my hands up .