5.

I stepped out the car and everyone got loud plus I seen familiar faces .

Me and t held hands as we walked up to the doors and waving at fans .

There were three security guards behind us and also my dad (on top) .

I gave him a hug as he kissed my cheek . I turned back to everyone " thank you guys for coming out here and supporting me and the whole business!" .

" it's three o'clock right now so before we officially open I want to say I put a lot of time and effort into this entire thing and I thank everyone who helped out and so their part ! " I smiled .

"I hope y'all have a great time and have fun !" I turned around and cut the big red ribbon and two employees opened the door .

We started letting people in and me, T, and my dad went behind the register counters .

" I'm gonna go help " te'a told us and left by the skin care .

  " I'm proud of you " my dad nudged me making me smile up at him .

I laid my head on his arm " your mom would've loved this , she probably would be so happy she'll speak in Spanish for a whole day "we both laughed .

  " yeah she most likely would . Paris would've been so happy that he had a highlighter named after him " I laughed while imagining I'd he was here right now .

I looked up and seen jayson coming towards us . " there's the business woman I've been looking for " he handed me flowers , okay smooth guy !

  " oh please , call me londyn " I joked as I flipped my hair . We both laughed and hugged each other .

  " oh-dad this is jays-"

" I know who he is " he laughed. " big fan of you " he shook his hand " thank you sir " jay smiled .

  " I've been hearing your one of the best trainers out here , I was meaning to stop by the gym while I'm down here " jay told him .

  Oh yeah , my dads a professional trainer ig ? He's good friends with famous athletes around the world .

  " my man ! The gym is open tomorrow, come anytime you want " they dabbed each other up .

" I'm gonna go help ring up these customers, y'all take care " my dad spoke and left to the other side of the store.

" thank you for the flowers " I smelled them and they smelt amazing .

" anytime . " .

  " is deuce with you ?" I smiled . " he's with his mom back in Boston " he shook his head .

" u-uh you look..amazing " he stuttered a bit making me chuckle .

" not to bad yourself Tatum " I smirked . I seen ayesha walk towards us so I turned back to jay " I'm gonna say hi too everyone but , we all are going out tonight and you should tag along . " I smiled convincingly .

  " you already know I am " he playfully rolled his eyes . " alright , enjoy your time !" I waved and greeted ayesha , we talked for a little then I took pictures with some customers and fans .

  Some more basketball players showed up and actually came to shop , especially Stephen.

After all I think it was a very successful day and I was surrounded by good vibes.

🤍🖤

  " yeah by the main VIP lounge" I shouted over the music to jay on the phone . I heard him hang up and then two Minutes later he came with some friends .

  " boy don't hang up on me like that " i spoke as he gave me a hug and I greeted his friends.

" my bad miss Hollywood " he held his hands up in surrender. I laughed at him " I'm just a regular girl..that's about to get lit " I said and held up my shot glass .

  He grabbed one and poured 1942 in it and held it with all of us .

" let's get lit then " he stared at me . We all took the shot as they played 'on me' by lil baby .

" know some people hate that I'm on top ; I bullet proof the car" we all sung .

  " I can't play with my creation give the world to my lil boy " jay sung while doing his lil dance . 

We all started dancing as everyone in the club yelled "I know sometimes I be wrong , IM LIKE COME AND PUT THAT PUSSY ON ME DONT BE RUNNING FROM ME!" .

Jay put his arm around my shoulder and me and te'a took our second shot .

  " aye this one for my ladies right here !" The dj switched it to cry baby by Megan and everyone knew this was my shit .

  " oh you ain't gone respond to text ? Want me keep on my diamonds , we sex?!" We all shouted as I slowly dropped low .

  " ayeee get it bitch !!" Te'a , bre , ayesha and a couple of my other friends yelled .

" what's yo name ? Keisha ? Jasmine? Kiera ? Megan ?" I sung as I started twerking , best believe I got Megan knees .

  " ayeee ! Ayeee!" The girls hyped me up until my legs started giving up so I stood back up and jay put his arm around me again .

  " since when you get down like that ?" He whispered in my ear . He be tipsy off one drink child .

  " you better ask about me " we both laughed and he put his hands on my waist , moving me infront of him .

" type to make yo bae mad , you in trouble "

" nba playoffs that ass , it's a bubble !" We all screamed and you know I had to start twerking .

  As I put my hands on my knees jayson's hands stayed in my waist .

  " Unt uh, Unt uh come here ! Throw dat ass back !!" I was low key throwing it back on him and was he catching it ? Hell yeah ..that's how I knew the liquor was kicking in .

I stood up fully as Megan's part came on " aye , lay on my stomach toot it up do the cry baby , look back hold it open now he anailated !" All the girls sound and I was dancing and accidentally rubbed my ass against him  .

   " moaning like a bitch when he hit this pussy , damn he prolly wanna wear my hoodie !" .

As I sung that , of course me being the bold person I am ..I held onto his hoodie string .

" choke me , spank me , look at me ; thank me ! If I gave it to another nigga he'll hate me ! " .

  " aye bestie going wild tonight !!" Te'a recorded me making me turn around facing jay .

She ended it " spit , slurp, give him that work " I rapped as jay just bit his lip looking at me and bobbing his head .

I continued singing until my favorite part " Unt uh don't fuck me like that , fuck me like this !!" He laughed in my face as I sung that and I swear he looked down at my lips .

  I don't know if it's the liquor .. but it was something about this man right now that made me just want to- never mind let me shut the hell up .