14.

" I just wanna know would you catch me if I fall !" I sung to the music that was playingbb by on the jet .

   " dangerously in love I don't ever wanna leave , I hope you feel the same your the only I see!" I sung to jay and he just smiled like a little kid .

  I laid his head on my shoulder and scrolled through me phone . I wasn't going back to Boston , the jet was taking me to LA first and then jay is going back home , I just wanted to check on my dad and the shop plus I love LA .

  " let's make a TikTok " he sat up and showed me the  corvette dance .

He started it and once it got done with the countdown we did the dance . " bitch " I bucked at him and he instantly put his hand around my neck " who you calling a bitch ?" He spoke in all seriousness.

  " n-nobody " I tried not to get turned on but it failed, after last night I been feeling some typa way that's how you know the dick was very much good sis .

  He restarted it and we started dancing " bitch , corvette corvette " I tried my hardest not to laugh but I failed at the end .

  " post that , it's cute " I smiled as we sat back down .    He did what I said and then put his phone down " we're going on a date once your back from LA " he kissed my cheek and I nodded .

" I'm paying though " I smirked .

" no your not " he shook his head

" I have money jay , I'll pay for whatever we're doing " I chuckled .

   " I know you have money but I want you to keep that and spend it on yourself" .

___

  " dad you don't remember how to make chorizo..?" I laughed.

  " no cause everytime I tried your mother would take over , grilling is my thing " he chuckled .

" yeah I can tell " I held in my laugh . I been in la for a couple hours and just been hanging with my dad and then I'm gonna go hang out with te'aa since she wants to go to a concert tonight .

" Soo..you and my guy jayson ?" He raised his eyebrows . " y'all hung out one time ..he's not your guy " I laughed and turned off the stove .

" yes he is . That's besides the point , you guys are dating ?" He smiled .

" yes we are " I blushed . " is he treating you right, you know I'll-"