18

A week later..

" I'm at the gym right now , I just left from the hospital but he's still in a coma " I told jay on the phone .

" he's gonna wake up soon you just gotta give it some more time ok? I gotta go to the store but I'll call you tonight..I love you "

" I love you more , tell deuce I said I miss him " I smiled and hung up .

One thing I did look forward to was seeing deuce . They made it back home two days ago from st.Louis and t'ea and jay have been with me through this whole thing .

Today was the last day of having the gym open for a while cause I needed to go back to Boston cause LA is just kind of traumatizing at this point .

*

I made it home about an hour ago and it was around nine at night here in Boston.

I had just got off the phone with jay , more like deuce cause we talked most of the FaceTime call .

In the middle of my thoughts I heard my stomach growl , I really haven't ate in two days .

I was too tired to cook anything so I just ordered five guys and while I waited I took a hot bubble bath to relax myself more .

Once my food arrived I sat in the kitchen eating and trying to figure out if I should post a picture or not .

"Heyy!" I smiled as I hugged deuce and jay . It was the next day and jayson decided for all of us to go on a little breakfast date .

We all sat down outside cause it was nice out . Jay sat infront of me and deuce sat on the right side of us .

" you look tired " he chuckled. " A little , I didn't get enough sleep like I wanted to " I shrugged .

The waiter came to us asking what drinks we wanted " deuce you want apple juice or orange juice ?" I asked him and he smiled at me .

"Arange " he tried to pronounce it and I nodded . " can we get a kids orange juice , a cold water for me and .."I looked at jay .

" a cold water also " .

Our waiter nodded and left inside the place . "You wanna color ?" I asked deuce and he nodded.

I held him and sat him in my lap as I opened the pack of crayons they give with his kids menu and we started coloring.

" this color is azul , it means blue " I held up the crayon letting him take it .

He held up the yellow one so I could tell him what it meant " yellow is amarillo " .

  He held up green lastly " green is verde " I smiled .

  " which one is your favorite color ?" I asked him . He held up the blue and green " ahsul " he tried to pronounce it making us laugh.

  " azul and verde " I chuckled and sat him back in his seat .

  " I didn't realize his eyes change colors like mine " I smiled as I looked at jayson .

  " that's why I mentioned your eyes on our date , they reminded me of his" he licked his lips .

I rested my head on my hand " could you watch him for me when I go to practice?" He held onto my other hand .

" yeah , I was going to get my nails done though " .

" just have your nail artist or whatever they called to come to my house " he laughed and shrugged.

" no, I don't want him to inhale those chemicals. I'll just get them done tomorrow " .

The waiter came with our drinks and asked what we wanted to order " for him can I get eggs, bacon , the miniature pancakes with a fruit bowl on the side " jay told him .

"I'll have the trio pancakes with eggs and sausage " .

" and I'll have the strawberry açaí bowl with a fruit bowl on the side" I smiled and he nodded and took our menus then left .

" whattt? You ain't get no pancakes or anything?"

I Chuckled " kind of doing a lil diet thing now, gotta get this body right" .

" your body is perfect , you don't need no diet " He smacked his lips.

I tried not to smile but I ended up falling . Not to be cocky but I did have an amazing body figure, but I like working out and going on diets just to improve a little .

" v-verde" deuce screeched while showing me and Jay his coloring . " good job!" We high fived him and he smiled big .

" when your next game ?" I looked back at him . "Tomorrow, I'm surprised you didn't know " .

" I'm not on commentary or interviews so I don't really know what games are happening this weekend . "

  " speaking of the weekend, what are we doing for your birthday?" He smirked .

  My birthday was April third and today was March 29th .

  " I'm not doing anything ...also cause I have no idea what to do " I shrugged .

   " there's a lot of things you can do ! Dinner , party , go out , go on a vacation, all of that " he smiled .

  " I'm not going on a vacation by myself on my birthday, imma feel lonely " I laughed .

He just nodded his head like he was planning something. Our food came and we all started eating quickly cause we were all hungry .