2.

  I smiled as I read jayson tweet , but his girl ??After last night's live I had took another shower and went right to sleep

After last night's live I had took another shower and went right to sleep .

When I woke up this morning all the new items on the website were already sold out which made my day .

  Today I had a little photo shoot planned for pictures in the shop so we can show off the makeup on people .

I got ready and grabbed everything I needed . I was gonna go and get some breakfast but they have food at the place .

I got in my car and left to the place .

______

  After thirty minutes I made it and walked in . " there the queen herself !" One of the director of the photo shoot shouted .

  " heyy !" I gave people hugs and instantly went to the food cause I was starving . " okay ladies head to the makeup artists and get your look done if you haven't already and let's get this shoot started !" Vickey yelled .

" where's te'a and ayesha at ?" I asked . "Over here " I heard and they were walking towards me .

  I wanted both of them to be apart of this because they are both naturally beautiful but also they are my friends and any opportunity I have to show my talent and etc , I want them to be apart of it .

" heyy guys !" I gave them hugs . " long time no see " they laughed .

" are you excited for the shop to open ?" Ayesha asked and I nodded.

" for sure ! You guys stil coming right ?" I asked as I took a bite of my bagel .

  " girl yes ! Now tell us about you and mr Tatum " they both smirked and I just laughed .

" there isn't a 'us' ..just friends " I smiled and they looked at each other and back at me .

  " I'm serious ! He's very handsome tho.." I smirked making them get excited.

We finished talking and I had to shoot some photos . I sat on the wood stool with the white back drop behind me .

I took one of my face creams and as I wiped It on my cheek they took pictures. I then did different ones like putting highlighter on and lashes .

Ayesha did eyeshadow , lipgloss and mascara then te'a did blush , lipsticks and foundation .

The other models showed more of the cosmetics and  face care .

As I was going behind the camera I got a text from jay .

I giggled at his text and responded . I looked at the rest of the images and they were bomb asf , all the girls were so beautiful.

______

I was back home now and finished setting up my background because I was going live with a interviewer about LCB and also about me .

  I fixed my ring light and set my phone on the stand as I went live .

" long time no see guys " I chuckled and thousands of people joined .

The interviewer joined and we got started and greeted each other .

  " my first question about your beauty and cosmetic line , everybody wants to know the background of the Paris and Valentina highlighter !" She smiled .

" um I chose this names for my brother and my mother . I made sure The Paris highlighter was very good quality and shiny because my brothers name was Paris " .

  " he always loved shiny things , diamonds and holographic things so that was something to symbolize and represent him " I smiled .

" the Valentina highlighter was based off of my mother who had also passed away . "

  " the name is from her Hispanic background and her name was Valentina. She loved rose gold and very shiny expensive things so that's why it's also very good quality " I chuckled .

" that's amazing ! And as we do know , you are Hispanic, African American and Native American..and I-I think it's amazing and unique that you can put different heritages and different races in your products "  .

" thank you !" I smiled . I noticed jay had join the live a couple minutes ago .

" alright , um can we talk about how hardworking you are ! Your obviously the owner of londyns cosmetic and beauty and is the top selling cosmetic line out right now for a while but your also a nba reporter and interviewer, how do you do it !?" She asked .

  " um it's really no way " I laughed . " I love both of my jobs you know ?" .

  " okay . And you are friends with the players in the league..how does it feel that some of the guys actually use your skin care products and their family ?" .

" surprised actually! When I'm at work um, they're always telling me how good their skin feels and how much they love the product so I'm happy that they are satisfied and their families to !" I smiled .

" just a couple more questions, with the official shop opening up in LA , are your family and friends excited and rumor is that they are going to be there helping you open up !" .

" oh yeah of course! My success is my friends success and I always want them to be apart of everything I do " I smiled .

She nodded her head " another rumor is that you have some woman basketball players and nba players modeling your products , we gotta know..is it true ?" She asked hopingly . ( is that even a word? Child anyways 😭) .

I threw my head back and smiled " yeah it is ! There's still some things that are a work in progress but everything is going smoothly, I can say that " .

" alright we'll thank you for this and congratulations on the new shop , I will certainly be there ! You have a good night !" She smiled.

" thank you and you two !" I waved as she left the live and I ended it .

Whew child my mouth got tired of smiling all the damn time .

I still had to have the men's photo shoot today and then leave for LA tonight so I could get the other players pictures .

I was started to get stressed but I had to calm down cause then I'm not gonna want to go anywhere.

I didn't wanna go out anymore so I picked up my phone and told my photographers and artists to come down to my house so we could just have the shoot here .