The Bear Got Sick

Seulgi's POV

"It's because I still love you Lisa that's why we broke up!" Jennie frustratingly said in front of Lisa. I kind of witnessed everything when I was about to go back to my office. So that's the reason why Irene and her broke up. I wondered how's Irene coping up with it.

After Jennie's confession, she walked out and Lisa just stood there looking like an idiot.

"Dumb Lisa, what are you doing? Go and follow her. You idiot" I yelled at her and then she quickly ran and followed Jennie. I shaked my head then goes back to my office. Irene and I shared a room in my office, of course it was set up like that because we love to see each other all the time before. When I entered my room, I felt like all my things were flying all over. Irene was definitely having tantrums.

"Hey, Irene. What's the problem?" I softly said.

She opened her laptop and just ignored me. I walked closer to her.

"Talk to me please babe." opppss it accidentally slipped on my mouth. Then finally she looked at me but a killer one.

"Babe your face! What's all the flirting with that Rose Park?"

"Huh, I didn't flirt with her? She did. She was a cient, I can't be rude to her."

"Yeah right!"

"Are you being jealous of her?"

She was in silence after my question. "Are you being jealous of her because she was with Jennie?"

Still no response. I sighed in frustration. I turned my back on her and was about to go back on my desk when she said.

"I'm not jealous of her because of Jennie, I was jealous because of you." She said shyly. I could tell that she was embarrassed.

I faced her again. "Do you feel anything towards me now?"

"I don't know. I'm so confused.", she lowered down her head. I can feel that she's struggling so I just let it go. At least, she got jealous of me right? That's a good sign right there.

"Are you hungry now?" She nodded. "Come on, let's have lunch together!" I hold her hands and she just let me. God, how much I missed this hands. I'm so happy, I can die right now.. lol just kidding.

Irene and I went on a lunch together. We actually had fun though I didn't bring up our past as I don't want her to feel uncomforatble. As soon as we came back, I started feeling unwell. Actually, I'm already like these a couple of days but I just ignored it. We are almost done for today when I felt someone was trying to wake me up.

"Seulgi....seulgi...wake up. Are you okay?"

I responded with a very low voice. I tried to open my eyes but failed miserably. I'm really not feeling okay, like for real. Then I felt someone's hand on my forehead.

"Holy shit! You're fever is so high."

Irene's POV

After my jealousy scene, Seulgi and I went out for lunch. I'm so confused of myself right now. I got so jealous over her all the time but I wasn't sure if I do have feelings for her. Isn't just a couple of weeks, it's Jennie whom I loved? Though, we already talked today and everything was good between the two of us. Is it because I'm starting to become Irene again? Is it because my heart really recognized Seulgi? Cause I can control my mind but not what I feel towards her.

It was almost seven already and we are still here in the office. I'm actually just waiting fo her to wake up. She must be so tired with managing the business by herself. I waited for a couple of minutes more and still no sign of waking up so I just moved closer to her. I tried to wake her up and she just responded with a low voice and why do I feel like she's in pain. I touched her forehead and ommoo she's so freaking hot. Like literally hot because of the fever. I immediately called my mom and asked her address. I drover her to her apartment and I don't know but I just took a spare key hidden under the rug. Well I guess, I remembered that part.

She's so weak so I have to drag her. Her place was smaller that mine and has only one bedroom so I guess that's her room. I immediately placed her to bed. She looked so sick and I'm so worried about her. I looked at her closet and saw some clothes. I started to undress her, oh my God, why is it so hot right now? Well, I didn't close my eyes cause hmmmm well we had been together for so many years, so probably, we had done it already, right? I can't remember too bad cause her body was perfect. Goodness gracious Irene, what the heck are you thinking? She's freaking sick. I just changed her clothes fast cause the longer I do it, the more I felt like high, you know what I mean. After that torturing scene, I saw a closet where my name was written. I'm guessing it's mine and viola, it's definitely mine. So she had keep it still. "What a whipped bear!"

I went to her kitchen, look for medicine and some food but I found nothing. This girl, how is she living her life? Is she even living? Haiisst, I went to the grocery store near her house and grabbed all the things she needed for the mean time. When I came back, I cooked porridge and then grab a medicine. I helped her eat both the food and the medicine. I was so focused on her that I didn't noticed all the pictured hung on her wall. I noticed how happy both of us in these photos specially Seulgi. I felt like my heart was being stabbed comparing how Seulgi's smile were so different now compared to this photos. I continued looking at the photos, when one picture catches my attention. It was me and Seulgi with an ajumma. Then my head started to throbbed.

Flashback

"Hey, Irene. How are you? It's nice to see you. Where's Seulgi? Why are you alone right now?"

"Hi ajumma. I'm perfectly fine. Seulgi was working. I took a day off today cause I'm planning to buy a ring for her?"

"Ommoo.. are you going to propose to her?"

I nodded with so much happiness. "I am ajumma. I'm so excited and terrified at the same time. What if she said, no?"

"Yah! Irene, Seulgi loves you so much. She will be the happiest you know."

"You're right ajumma. Thank you. You better save a lot now to buy us a decent gift for our wedding!" I teased her.

"Yah! you brat... I felt like crying now. Finally."

I hugged her. "You're so dramatic ajumma." she then hit my arm.

"Ajumma?" I started crying. I'm wondering how is she doing? I felt like my memories keeps on coming back to me now little by little. I was busy with my thought, when I heard Seulgi like groaning. When I saw her, she was shivering. I immediately laid down beside her and hugged her.

"I'm so sorry Seul." Then I kissed her forehead.

Jennie's POV

Why did I confessed it to her? Ughhh I don't know what happened but I just blurted it out. I saw her standing like an idiot trying to process what I've said so I just used that time to get away with her. But then she immediately followed me. "Jennie" , "Jennie!" I just continued walking when I heard a loud thud of something. "Shit!" she said. When I looked back I saw Lisa on her knees. I immediately ran towards her. She must have fell on the floor.

"Are you o-------?" I was so surprised cause as soon as I got closer to her she kissed me on my lips. O_O It's been a long time, but it felt so right. It was a little bit aggressive at first then it started to become soft and I started to respond. We are completely out of breath,when we seperate.

I looked straight in her eyes and said "I'm sorry Lisa, but I don't think I'm ready for this. Can you please leave me alone for now?" I saw how hurt her face was but she just smiled and said "I understand." Then she stands up and walked away from me weakly. I'm so stupid!

****** To be continued