Seulgi, I Love you!

Irene's POV

Jennie and I decided to follow Seulgi and Lisa in their dinner date with that bitch. Ugghh, I don't understand why Seulgi agreed with that stupid date. Is she really tired of me already? Does she liked that girl? They were casually talking when a pretty girl appreared on their table. I saw Lisa's surprised face when the girl showed up. Jennie was saying something when I told her about the new girl. She looked behind her and was schoked like Lisa.

"Jennie, who is she?"

"This can't be true. I thought she had died already?"

"Dead?"

"She's freaking Jisoo Joohyun!"

"What?'

She stood up and I grabbed her.

"What do you think are you doing? They will ask us why we're here if you come on their table."

"I don't give a shit." I facepalmed myself. This is going to be a messed.

"What the hell is happening here? Jisoo are you alive?" Jennie said as soon as she reached their table.

"Hi Jennie. I'm Risoo, Jisoo's twin sister." She offered her hand for a handshake.

"Jisoo doesn't have any sister much more a twin sister?"

"That's what I've thought too when I first met her in Canada Jennie. She's telling the truth.", Rose said.

"This is freaking unbelievable. Then after all this years, why do you only show yourself now when she's not here anymore?"

"Jisoo and I talked a lot, believe it or not. I'm here to take Lisa with me."

"You can't do that!" she replied with annoyance.

"And why not? Why are you guise even here?"

"Unhmmm--mm Ire--ne an--d I we--re dat--ing." I was so surprised with her alibi. What the heck!

"Oh really? Dating or Spying on Seulgi and Lisa?"

"Why would we do that? We missed each other so much."

"Oh really?"

Jennie then kissed me on my lips. The moment she kissed me, I realized it was nothing compared to what I feel about Seulgi's kiss. I wasn't inlove with her, I am with Seulgi. It took me sometime to get back at myself and when I looked at Seulgi, she wasn't there anymore.

"What the heck Jennie? Why did you have to that?" I yelled at her and started running to catch up with Seulgi.

"Seulgi! Seulgi! Where the hell is she?" I keep on running and running then I saw her on the other side of the road.

"Seulgi!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. She just ignored me and kept walking. "Seulgi, I Love you!!!" I shouted then she stopped. There was still a far distance between the two of us but it's just fine for her to hear me.

"Look Seulgi, Jennie and I weren't dating anymore. The truth is we followed you and Lisa. I don't want you to be with Rose, Seulgi. I'm getting so crazy with my jealousy, I can't control myself anymore." She then faced me. "The kiss meant nothing. But I was really thankful because I realized I wasn't inlove with her but I am with you. I tried to fought what I feel but my heart did really recognized you. I'm so sorry for being so stubborn." We were walking closer to each other.

"Iren-----" Seulgi wasn't able to continue what she's going to say cause a group of men grabbed me, put a handkerchief on my face and after that everything went black.

Lisa's POV

What the heck Jennie? Why did you have to that?" Irene yelled at her and started running to catch up with Seulgi. I clearly saw that Irene didn't like the kiss so that means Jennie was lying.

I was so disappointed and hurt of what she'd done. Like really? She have to go that far just to hide with what she feels about me. I saw Risoo and Rose's disppointed face as well.

"Jennie? Do you really have to go that far just to get rid of me in your life? I don't know if it's me who really forgets or you? You know what, I'm so tired of all this shit with you. Maybe we were not really meant for each other." I stood up and was about to leave when...

"Lisa! I----" I stopped but she didn't continue what she's saying so I just left.

Jennie's POV

"What the heck Jennie? Why did you have to that?" Irene yelled at me and started running to catch up with Seulgi. I just realized how stupid I am for doing that. I even ruined Irene's chance with Seulgi. Ugghh why do I have to be this terrible in making decisions?

I saw how disappointed and hurt Lisa was. I even can see it on Risoo and Rose's face.

"Jennie? Do you really have to go that far just to get rid of me in your life? I don't know if it's me who really forgets or you? You know what, I'm so tired of all this shit with you. Maybe we were not really meant for each other." She stood up and was about to leave. It struck me straight to my heart. She was right. It is me that seems to foget. It hurts a lot that all our memories together came flooding to my mind. She was all I ever loved and needed and yet I messed it up. For what? For being such a coward. Even before, I didn't fight for her.

"Lisa! I----" she stopped but I wasn't able to continue my words. Do I have the rights to tell her that I want her to stay..that I want her after all everything I've done to her? I don't deserve her at this point. She then continued walking out.

"Jennie, you're unbelievable!" Rose said.

"Well, I'm glad Jisoo took her away from you." Her words angered me. I pulled her shirt closer to me.

"You don't know how much Ive gone through because of her.. because of her and Lisa's happiness." I said full of anger.

She smiled. "You don't know how much you are wasting now? Are you even considering Lisa's happiness now?" I let go of her shirt.

"Just like my sister did, if you will not do something now I will definitely take her away from you."

"Just try. I will not lose her again." I bravely said and then walked out of the restaurant.

Rose's POV

"That was so intense babe", I said.

"I know right. Jennie was so scary. I felt like my heart will run out of my chest. My God, the things I do for you Jisoo."

"At least babe, everything is going well. I think Jennie realized now how stupid she was."

"Yikes, I can't wait for this whole thing to be over. I want to have a good vacation with you babe."

"Of course, we will do that once everything will be over." Then we kissed and continued eating what we have left.

Risoo and I met a couple of years ago. Like what I said before Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa were really good friends until I have to go to Canada. So imagine how surprised I am to see Jisoo there. Soon I found out that she was Jisoo's twin sister. She was very sick when she was young so her biological parents (Jisoo's parent) don't have any choice but to give her away to a wealthy family. Her adopted parents were very strict to her but she managed to find a way to get in touch with Jisoo. Though everything should be secret. She's a really good person and soon we fell in love with each other. When Jisoo passed away, she was really really depressed so her adopted parents let her go to see her funeral and from there we planned it out how are we going to fulfill Jisoo's last wish. So here we are now... at least we are going somewhere now that both Jennie and Irene realized who they wanted and loved. 

******* To be continued