Ryujin x Chaeryeong: The Stripper

Ryujin g!p x Chaeryeong

When Ryujin decided to go to a strip club for the first time she truly didn't know what to expect. What the limits were and just how raunchy the people inside would be were completely unknown to her. She wanted to go relieve some tension and she figured it would be a good place to do so as her busy life kept her quite occupied during the day.

As she showed her id to the bouncer and entered the club, she was immediately shocked by the number of attractive ladies walking around in skimpy clothing. They each had small name tags on which she read as she walked further in.

"Sana.", "Soojin", "Joy", "Soyeon", "Irene."

They were all ridiculously hot.

"Hey cutie~"

Ryujin whipped around to see who had called only to find an extremely hot woman walking up to her

Ryujin whipped around to see who had called only to find an extremely hot woman walking up to her. She quickly read the woman's name tag: "Nayeon."

"Lookin for some fun?~" she hummed.

"U-Uh yeah, actually it's my first time here..." Ryujin stuttered.

"Oh yeah? Well I don't know if you heard but I do a little something special for first timers. Totally free but just this once. Wanna get a taste?" Nayeon said as she got closer and put her hands on Ryujin's chest.

"Holy Shit." Ryujin thought as she felt her member begin to quickly rise in her pants.

"Yes please."

"Follow me~"

Nayeon grabbed Ryujin's hand and lead her to a back room. It was completely secluded, even featuring padded walls for noise reduction, there seemed to be many of these booths.

"Have a seat. What's your name baby?"

"R-Ryujin." she said, sitting down in a leather chair.

"Well Ryujin, I'm gonna make you feel real good tonight. On the house, but if you want more you'll have to start paying up m'kay?"

"Smart business strategy." Ryujin thought to herself as she nodded.

"Alright then, let's start~"

Nayeon straddled Ryujin's lap and put her lower region on Ryujin's. She immediately started grinding and felt Ryujin's member, hard as a rock.

"Oh my~ Looks like I'm gonna have even more fun with you tonight." Nayeon whispered into Ryujin's ear.

With that she quickly hopped off and pulled Ryujin's pants down, unleashing her hard length out of its constraints. She grabbed it and started licking up and down before engulfing the entire shaft into her mouth.