Lia x Male Reader: Birthday Gift

You slowly wake up out of a deep sleep, your eyes fluttering open and your body feeling well rested, except your bottom half feels strange. Looking down you find your girlfriend Lia, your cock in her mouth and a smile on her face.

"Good morning babe." she says in a sultry tone.

"Holy shit baby...damn right it's a good morning."

She giggles then continues to suck your dick.

"Oh my god ughhh...what's this for?"

Lia's lips trail off your tip with a pop.

"Well it's your birthday silly." she says, her tone becoming even more sexy as she spoke.

Lia places two fingers on your abdomen and starts walking them up your body.

"I got you the best gift, me~"

Oh my god.

She continued, "All day today you can do whatever you want to me whenever you want to do it. Any position, any place in the house, it's whatever you want baby~"

You nearly drooled.

"Does that sound like fun?"

You could only nod as you thought about all the things you wanted to do.

"Then lets get started, cum in my mouth baby~"

Lia returns to your still stiff cock and shoved it down her throat, gagging slightly as she took in your whole length and began to move, giving you an incredible blowjob.

"Ahh fuck Lia baby...ughhhh."

"Mmph...Hmmh...Grk..."

As climax neared you grabbed the back of Lia's head and began to thrust into her mouth.

"Gonna cum!"

"MHMM!!"

Cum blasted down Lia's throat as you thrust your shaft down to its hilt into her mouth. After coating her throat in white you pull out slowly and lay on your back catching your breath.

"Mmm honey you taste so good, you have more for my pussy right?"

"Oh baby we're not even close to done." you said in between breaths.

"Good, I want this cock to use me today~"

"Then I won't make you wait."

You picked Lia up and threw her back to the bed before ripping her clothes off leaving her in an incredibly sexy black lace lingerie.

"You're so sexy." you husked

"Ahhh baby~"

Your hands got to work, fondling her body as you slowly worked on her bra and panties. Tantalizing her with the wait.

"Babe cmon I want your cock so bad~"

"Ah ah ah, it's whatever I want today."

She pouted at you and let you continue your teasing. You smirked and rubbed her pussy through her underwear. Lia jerked her hips toward you, desperate for friction. She was so wet. Suddenly a thought came to mind.

Anywhere huh?

Without warning you picked Lia up and took her to the kitchen.

"What are you—AHHhh."

You gave Lia's tight ass a firm slap before bending her over the kitchen counter and forcefully ripping off her panties. In moments you went from teasing her slowly to going full force, sliding into her pussy in one thrust.