Ryujin x Yeji: Friends with Benefits 2

g!p Ryujin x Yeji

————————

"...aghhh...uGhaaa fuck yeah."

"Mhm shit...you feel so good Hwang."

"Faster!"

"Fuck yeah uGh."

"God I love your cock...AHhh."

"I know you do slut....Aghh fuck yes."

"Shit Ryujin....uGh aGHaa."

"I'm getting close...fuck."

"Give it to me...uGhaa CUMMING!"

"...haaaaa...haaaaaaghaaaa Fuuuuck!"

Ryujin and Yeji shuddered as they came, riding out waves of ecstasy. After their climaxes ended Yeji rolled off Ryujin into the passengers seat, they both were panting heavily, their breasts moving slightly as they gasped for breath.

"...haaaa...oh my god..."

"Hwang you felt so good...haaaaa."

"Your dick is insane even after...haaaa....even after fucking you so many times."

"Well...haaaa....sexy sluts...haaaa...make me horny."

"Oh yeah?...haaa...is that what I am?" Yeji grabbed Ryujin's softening dick and slowly stroked it, leaning into Ryujin's neck right next to her ear. Ryujin shivered.

"Shit don't make me hard again or I'll fuck you for another hour, lemme save some up for you slut."

"Mmm I like how that sounds~ Your next load better be enough to fill me up then." Yeji said releasing Ryujin's dick.

"You got it slut, so when's next time?"

"I could do tomorrow but you know what? Make it this Friday, I want you to really save up for me~" Yeji said seductively licking her lips.

"Fuck you're so hot."

"Well you have several days to save up...we can go again~"

"...fuck."

Ryujin grabbed Yeji by the waist and forcefully pulled her back onto her lap, straddling her hard member before slipping in and thrusting like her life depended on it. Ryujin groped Yeji's bouncing breasts and slapped them a few times, causing Yeji's nipples to harden and become a light shade of red. The two girls smashed lips and intertwined tongues as their sweaty bodies repeatedly collided with a wet slapping noise.

"uGh Ugh Ugh fuck Ryujin AH."

"I'm gonna...ahh...make you cum so fast Hwang."

"Fuck yeah...AHHAA...make me cum Ryujin"

Ryujin knew from experience what would work well as she licked two fingers and brought them to Yeji's bouncing ass. Ryujin grasped Yeji's cheeks and inserted her fingers into Yeji's asshole and continued to pound her as she moved her hand in and out of Yeji's hole.

"FUUUCK...uGhaa YEAH SHIT."

"Mhmmm yeah Hwang ride me."

"GOD THIS FEELS SO GOOD AHHH."

"You're so tight Yeji...aGhaa."

"FUCK I'M GONNA CUM...I'M GONNA CUM!"

"CUM FOR ME SLUT!"