Ryujin x Male Reader: The Club

You both smashed against the bathroom counter, making out furiously, within moments pants were off and moans began emanating around the tile walls. You couldn't believe what led up to this actually happened.

Flashback 1 hour ago
————————————

The club was on fire. People dancing, rubbing onto each other as the music blared from the massive speakers near the dj. You weren't fond of it all, you always avoid loud crowded places like this but your friend Yeji somehow convinced you to come along.

You sat at the bar away from the mob and sipped a non-alcoholic martini, you didn't drink so you had asked the bartender if there was anything clean. Taking another sip you spotted Yeji in the far corner of the club, just out of sight to most people present, pushed up against the wall making out with some girl you'd never seen before.

You chuckled, knowing full well the only reason she goes to clubs is to hook up, she likes both men and women and could easily seduce either one with her stunning looks, you should know it's how you both met. You laughed again at the absurdity of becoming best friends with a girl you had sex with the first day you met.

Sitting at the bar in silence you thought that maybe you could find someone tonight as well. Yeji and her new girl had already slipped into the bathroom together so you figured the sex had already begun. You scanned the room, trying to see if they was anyone around that would catch you interest. After looking around the crowd you couldn't really find anyone you would want to make a move on.

You turned your attention back to the bar when you spotted a incredibly stunning woman at the far end of the bar table. She sat over a drink with a large man sitting next to her, looking incredibly uncomfortable. The man kept getting close to her and touching her, she flinched so slightly it was almost unnoticeable, but you noticed. After some time you realized the woman had not taken a sip of her drink since you looked in her direction, in fact the glass was still full. Something was very wrong.

Gathering yourself up you rose from your seat and made your way to her. When you approached you forcefully put yourself between her and the creep.

"Oh my god! Is that you? How have you been it's been forever since I saw you!"

The woman was taken aback but quickly understood and played along.

"She's sharp" you thought.

"Yes oh my gosh it has been, hi!"

You pulled her in for a hug and whispered into her ear.

"My name is Y/N if he asks, I'm getting you out of this okay? What's your name?"

"Ryujin."

Suddenly you feel a hand grip your back.

"Hey pal I was taking to the lovely lady here, mind pissing off?"

You slowly turned toward him, your eyes dark with rage but you managed to restrain yourself to not make a scene.

"My bad man but this 'lovely lady' as you put it is actually gonna come visit my home so we gotta go."

"That sounds like a whole lot of bullshit."

"And you sound like a piece of shit."

Uh oh, should've kept that one in my head, oh well.

"What did you say to me?"

"Alright I tried doing this the easy way just fuck off creep."

He scowled at you, and drew back his large fist.

"I'll kill you bitch!"

You quickly grabbed the glass that was in front of Ryujin and grabbed the back of the man's head as he lunged toward you, once you had a good grip you smashed the glass directly into his face. Blood fell from the man's face as he yelled out in pain. You looked over at the bartender you witnessed the whole thing and slapped a $100 bill on the table.