chapter 7

karasu's pov

"wait before we go and meet with those people looking for allies can i post on my ig real quick" karasu said taking her phone out, while trying to look presentable. "here, you take the photo" she said while handing the phone to jc.

"actually can we not because i'm really insecure about my follower count" shinzaki said pouting and making puppy eyes at snipermask while also doing that finger thing 👉👈. 'lol when' karasu sarcastically said mentally.

"bruh- your literally not gonna be in the photo anyway and i definitely ain't tagging you" karasu deadpanned and jc stifled a laugh. snipermask was already laughing because of that stupid face shinzaki was making.

--------------

'su-is-very-swaggy

(you and snipermask^^)Liked by 603,248 people@stfuimcoolerthanyou (< you)y'all already know he maddd fine under that mask 😻 currently screaming with out the s 🤰

Liked by 603,248 people
@stfuimcoolerthanyou (< you)
y'all already know he maddd fine under that mask 😻 currently screaming with
out the s 🤰

@user1 - lol you a hoe anyway 🤢
@stfuimcoolerthanyou - sis stay mad i got him before you did 😘🖕

@user2 - bro your literally so pretty wtf 😻
@stfuimcoolerthanyou - stfu i love you💘

@karasuhatepage1 - you don't deserve him he's to good for you 🤣
@stfuimcoolerthanyou - shinzaki babe, ik you run this acc bc i seen you writing this lol ! say it to my face next time but just remember to watch your back 🏌️‍♀️

@managerjeff - heyy i've got a new client for you 🤫
@stfuimcoolerthanyou - DuDE that looks so fucking sus just pm me next time 😭 but i'm currently in a different realm so that's gonna have to wait a lil while 🤺

--------------

"so kuon, do you have something to say?" karasu said sounding suspiciously calm. she knows that shinzaki hated being called by her given name because it's 'embarrassing' to her.

"huh- whatttt i don't know what your talking abouttt🤥" she said clearly lying but kinda annoyed at what karasu just called her.

"wow look at that down there!" karasu said while pointing to the edge of the building. "where?" shinzaki said desperate to change the subject. she walked over to have a ledge and looked down.

"there's nothing there?" shinzaki said cluelessly. "sa-yo-na-ra!" karasu said as she pushed shinzaki off the edge and watched her body go splat, literally. she took a photo and posted it on her sc story saying 'haha just pushed a hoe off a building! (for legal reasons this is a joke)'

"you could've just locked her in a basement or something" snipermask said looking over your shoulder at the dead girl laying in an awkward position with her neck twisted slightly.

"but where's the fun in that?" you asked while smirking at him, which caused him to smirk back.

"you psychotic bitch" he said with a chuckle "you know you love it" she said winking at him while walking away from the edge.

jc was standing there looking at you like you were a fucking idiot. "don't look at me like that" you said wth attitude

"why'd you kill her i kinda lik-" "boy don't even finish that sentence because i know you cappin" you said looking at him. "sigh, yea you right" jc said while running a hand through his hair.

"damn straight i am" you said while continuing to walk past him. "where are you going?!" snipermask said "to meet up with those people duhh" she said as if he had just asked the dumbest question in the world.

"well chop chop or i'm gonna push you off with her" she said which made both the boys backs straighten up and caused them to speed walk their way over to you.

you smirked as you looked back 'finally a fun game worth playing' she thought with a chuckle.

author-chan
heyy let me know if you have any suggestions/request or ideas you want me to add into the story. have a good day/night😘