Chapter One: A Cabin In The Woods

Summer arrived late in the year 2002. Herotown would usually have hot and humid weather around June, and very rarely the beginning of May. Ever since Herotown's weather had been affected last year, the weather patterns had been all over the place. Iggy and Rex loved the hot weather, the BBQs, consuming cone after cone of ice cream, and the half naked guys. Although, that was up Eddie's alley compared to Iggy and Rex. One time, Iggy had to hide away indoors, as Eddie was trying to get photos of Iggy without his shirt on. After succeeding, Eddie would always tease him, but Iggy didn't mind. On one particularly boiling afternoon, Iggy was in his room playing Smash Bros on the N64, when suddenly Rex walked in with a stuffed suitcase.

"Hey Iggy," he said. "Garnet has arranged for us to go camping this weekend"

"Ah yes," he smiled. "Camping. Putting up a nice cozy tent next to a roaring campfire, toasting marshmallows and other tasty goods, and best of all-"

"Having good ol' kinky tent sex!" Giggled Eddie, who was hiding out in Iggy's wardrobe.

"How many times do I have to tell you Eddie? My wardrobe is no place for a wolfamorph, or any other living thing that isn't my body pillow collection, to sleep" sighed Iggy.

"Sorry" replied Eddie in a cheeky voice.

"So, where are we going?" Asked Iggy.

"Marine Woods," replied Rex.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Asked Iggy with concern. "That place has been abandoned for a long time"

"Shaggy has reopened the campsite there, it's much more safe and welcoming now. Come on, it'll be great!" Said Rex.

"I dunno... Something seems off... That place has history" said Iggy.

"I'm sure it'll be fine" assured Rex. "We'll bring some weapons just in case"

"Okay then," replied Iggy. "As long as you keep Eddie on a dog lead"

"Deal" smiled Rex.

2 DAYS LATER 

Iggy, Rex, Eddie and Garnet were hiking through Marine Valley during a heavy thunderstorm. The thunder was so loud that they had to shout at each other so they could be heard. The weather had taken a surprising turn, nobody had anticipated this. 

"I TOLD YOU LEAVING ON THURSDAY WOULD BE A BAD IDEA!" Shouted Iggy.

"THE NEWS SAID IT WOULD BE CLEAR!" Shouted Garnet.

"WHO THE HELL STILL WATCHES THE NEWS FOR RELIABLE INFORMATION?!" Shouted Rex.

"LET'S JUST GET THROUGH THIS BEFORE I END UP PUSHING ONE OF YOU INTO THE RIVER!" warned Iggy. 

The gang then made it to the campsite all in one piece. The campsite was very small and cozy, with a small cabin in the center. Iggy unlocked the cabin door and took a peek inside. He was met with an already lit fireplace and a warm looking living room.

"Hmm," said Iggy. "Very... Roomy"

"I don't even know how we got through that" panted Rex, who ran over in exhaust.

"Same, but here we are!" Replied Iggy. "Is everyone dry?"

"No" scowled Garnet, who was dripping all over the muddy ground.