•| ⊱✿⊰ |• Chapter One •| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Art belongs to: @ Etcetera Art on Twitter

・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿ (Y/N) ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・

I sight looking around at the large crowd as we rode down the streets on our horses. The people roared in excitement as we passed by. I couldn't match their energy though as my horse trailed slightly behind on Techno's right.

I don't get why I had to come, Techno can handle this whole thing by himself. One of our soldiers rode up next to me kind of shielding me from the crowd. I shot them a small smile looking around at the decorations. They outdid themselves.

I looked on towards the old majestic castle reminding me of our own. Yes, ours might be slightly bigger but you can hardly tell. The two kingdoms were created around the same time and had a long history of wars together. The rivalry ended when the king before Techno, Philza, made a deal with Dream the current ruler of the SMP kingdom.

I gritted my teeth even thinking about the two rulers. Phil rescued me after my father, one of his generals, died. I was only five at the time and Phil poured a lot of attention to me witch didn't sit well with his two sons. I actually don't have too many memories of the other son mainly Techno, since Phil disappeared leaving Techno to rule and take care of me.

That was four years ago and our kingdom went through a few darker times. I'm seventeen turning eighteen in a few months, Techno is twenty-two making him the youngest king in the history of the Antarctic empire. As for Dream I hadn't had the chance to interact with him but from what I heard he was not a man to mess with. He was a skilled fighter who got on the throne by killing the last king.

He didn't spend too much time outside and recently he has been dealing with rebels. I can see why some would rebel against his leadership but why not sooner? He has been a king for about six years now. I also got the feeling he's a bit egocentric because he renamed the whole kingdom to 'Dream SMP' after he secured the throne.

I looked up again to see a castle as we neared it. I saw a few guards running down the stairs three men following close behind. We got off our horses when we were in front of the staircase leading to the castle entrance.

One of our guards came up to me taking my horse away. I looked over to Techno to find him already looking at me. He gave me a rare reassuring smile and turned to the guards running down the stairs. I scooted closer over to him and turned my gaze down to the floor. The guards ran to the sides of the stairs as three figures were left in the middle. I could hear an unfamiliar voice call out

''Techno.''
Techno sighed ''Dream.''
''It's nice to see you again.'' the unfamiliar male forced out.

I could feel the tension in the air as they walked up closer. I looked up as the dirty-blond shook Techno's hand. I felt a pair of eyes on me and turned my head forward to see a black-haired male in armour staring at me. I scooted back a bit almost trying to hide behind techno.

''Who's this one Techno? You never said you had a child.'' said the black-haired male.

Techno looked over to me grabbing my arm and pushing me forward.
''This is (Y/N) the heir to the throne and my adoptive sibling.''
''Hello.'' I smiled lightly.
I received a stare from the black-haired male but he stopped and reached a hand towards me. I shook his hand and he proceeded to wrap an arm around me putting me in a headlock.