•| ⊱✿⊰ |• Chapter Two •| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Art belongs to: @ ayegyolk on Twitter

(F/P) - favourite pastry

・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿ (Y/N) ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・

I smiled walking around the streets Nick just a few steps behind me with Bad next to him. I looked at the stands along the buildings selling the many different goods. I stopped at the small stand with jewellery as a silver clip with wings caught my attention.

The man behind the table picked it up showing it to me closer ''This was made in the forges outside the city from metal brought all the way from the nether fortress by the best blacksmith I know. It's 200 gold but I think you can look at something cheaper right here-''
''I'll take it!'' I said taking out a small bag with coins I got from Techno.

I gave the coins to the merchant and he passed me the clip. I put it in my hair so it wouldn't get in my eyes. I turned to Nick and Bad to find them gone. Some guides they are I frowned.

I continued walking down the streets looking for the pair only to hear a commotion. I turned around to see a hooded figure running from two guards. They pushed through people even pushing some so hard they fell to the ground. The figure fell to the ground just a few feet in front of me. The guards swarmed them as they tried to get up. One of the guards kicked them just a bit closer to me.

The hood fell over revealing a blond male just around my age. His blue eyes landed on me as his face held a pained expression. I stepped forward and The guards looked me over as I slowly helped the blonde to his legs. They instructed me to step away but I ignored them asking the boy if he was okay.

The guards started running out of patience and one of them grabbed my arm. I swung it hitting him in the face. He let go of my hand and placed it on his face instead.

I grabbed onto the blond's arm rushing him into an alley nearby. Taking many more turns before stopping when the male pried my hand off himself. I turned around as he gave me a sceptical look. I extended my hand for him to shake but he pushed it away.

''Why would you save me?'' he frowned.
I chuckled ''I had the opportunity to make a friend so why not take it?''
He gave me another stare ''You're not my friend and won't be any time soon.''
''My name's (Y/N).'' I introduced myself.
''Tommy.''
''So why were they chasing you?'' I grinned.

He took out a small piece of bread from his cloak and I stared at him. I grabbed his hand dragging him back to where we came from. He panicked struggling in my grip. 'I'm getting you more food don't worry.' I exclaimed.

We walked back to where we came from to find the guards gone. Tommy cautiously scanned the street before following after me. We reached the stands and walked around until we reached a section with baked goods.

I dragged Tommy to a stand ''What's your favourite? I personally like these.'' I said pointing at (F/P) in the corner. He scanned the table and turned to me a few cookies in hand. I nodded passing the correct amount of coin to the merchant. She gave us a smile and offered us some muffins for free which we gladly took. Tommy munched on the sweets as we walked along the street passing many people.

I made sure to look him over for any injuries but he pushed me away when I tried to see his arms. ''Why are you helping me for real this time?'' he asked cautiously. ''Let's just say I don't like the system you have around here.'' I answered truthfully.