•| ⊱✿⊰ |• Chapter Four •| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Art belongs to: @inozuarton on Twitter

・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿ (Y/N) ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・

I stared at my door as the maids swarmed me. This was not comfortable in the slightest. I felt bits of anxiety creep inside me as the maids put shoes on my legs as if I couldn't have done it on my own. I sighed and looked at my hand anxiously. There slipped onto my finger was the ring I found yesterday. I never wanted to put the thing on again but the maid seemed it the best accessory I had and forced me to keep it on. And it's not like I could deny them and tell them about the voice. They would think I'm crazy! 

I waited for them to finish their job and ushered them away. I pulled on the ring slightly as my expression morphed into a worried one. I didn't get any sleep last night after the voice told me to go to sleep. It was just sounded too menacing like if I did something would happen to me. The maids weren't happy about my lack of sleep since it gave them more work. Covering up my eyebags with makeup took a while. They didn't put too much of the stuff on methankfully. I sighed as the maids approached my room's door and left promptly. I sat down on my bed. I was told that someone would be sent to pick me up shortly, so for now, I just had to wait-

I heard faint knocking and jumped up to a sitting position. I jump off the bed and ran to the door to open it. I swung it open to see Bad his forehead reaching above the doorframe. He was wearing a black suit instead of his usual cloak. He however wasn't the only one standing behind the door. There was a shorter male in a blue suit top and black pants next to him.

''Hi, we came to pick you up! Techno wanted to meet you in front of the ballroom.'' Bad exclaimed. I smiled at him and he moved out of the way so I could pass. When I was out of the room I closed the door behind me and looked at them. The new male finally decided to speak up.

''My name is Skeppy.'' he said energetic and started asking me questions that I couldn't keep up with.

''Skeppy you little muffin calm down!'' called out Bad grabbing the male that was getting closer to me with each question. He pulled him to his side and started dragging him down the hall. I chuckled rushing after them. I tried to remember the way back to my room but soon lost count of the many turns we took.

''(Y/N) did you sleep okay?'' Bad asked examining my face.

''Hmh? Of course, I did why would I not?'' I brushed off the question.

Bad gave me an 'oh really look?' staring me right in the eyes. It was likely that the makeup got smudged and wasn't as perfect as before. He reached out his hands covered by the ink-like blackness towards my face. I froze in place as bad run his fingers under my eyes. He sight showing me his makeup stained fingers a few moments after. I chuckled awkwardly and looked at the floor. He once again reached his hand towards my face and tapped a few times under my eyes probably blending in the makeup.

Skeppy watched in amusement and when Bad was done we finally set off. I trailed off a bit further behind the pair. I had no idea where the ballroom was honestly so I just had to trust that we won't get lost. I couldn't help but run my hand against the stone walls.

We arrived at a closed-door a group of people already waiting for us. I approached the familiar pink-haired male. He was wearing his royal gown and one of the many crowns he owned. He looked over to me looking me up and down and frowned. One of the only faces he made besides his monotone one. He called over one of the maids and whispered something to her. The maid nodded and hurried down the hall. ''Are we ready to go?'' asked George.

Techno shook his head no and looked over at him ''Just a few minutes.'' I stood next to Techno as the other adults talked among themselves. ''Do you know how many people were invited?'' I asked trying to calm my anxiety. When under a lot of pressure or being watched I tended to mess things up. Many scenarios rushed through my head as to what could happen. ''No, but don't worry about it,'' he said in his short answer. He gave me the smallest of smiles before turning his gaze to the door. Our conversation came to an abrupt stop and we just had to wait for whatever it is that Techno wanted us to wait for.