lucky or unlucky 🍂

Mom, should we go back  , I almost screamed, this was my first time screaming at her

Sure dear, bye Mrs. Nagar we should leave now.. Mom replied

Yahh of course, aunty replied

as if all present there were knowing  my anger at that time.

We got in the car, mom started drive , she even started to play so wedding music and smiling ( although that smile was evil for me) ,but she was not uttering a single word from her mouth, so I decided to make a move and said

Why, you fixed my marriage even without asking me?

Mom : I didn't feel to ask you about this! She simply exclaimed as nothing happened

Manu : but I have rights to choose my own groom!! ( I was totally annoyed)

Mom : it's not possible when you are in my house.

Manu : don't ever forget that , that house belong to my real mom, not you   , I literally screamed.

As I yelled, I feel a sudden break applied on car, yess mom stopped the car after listing to my words.

Do you have a boyfriend?  She asked with no expression .

You never allowed me go speak to any other gender in this world.. ..

Mom again started driving.....the creep silence again felt in that weird car...  Ahh~ I never back answered her , but today when she did that my emotions just busted out....

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈TIME SKIPPED≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

We reached home, I was about to go in my room as I don't wanna look at my mom , yes I'm scared of her as I said too much. But suddenly I heard a voice..

Oh my daughter is back, dad said smiling , I quickly hugged my dad and started telling everything, unknowingly my eyes was watered...

Mom : your dad only fixed your marriage with ajey .
I looked up at him as I was hugging him, and his face was telling me everything

Why dad?  I don't wanna marry him dad please....  I busted out in tears by saying this.

Dad : it was necessary for our company, our company is going in loss and you my child only can do this by marring him.

I didn't said anything and just ran towards my room and locked it, after some time I stopped crying and just lied down on my bed seeing my selling fan..and suddenly a thought  arrived..

Manu :  is this was the reason that carryminati was angry on me? Do he have any girlfriend? Maybe this was the only reason that he is angry on me....

I didn't even realized when I fallen asleep and glad not even my dad came to wake me up whole night. Nahh I can't have a hope about my mom.

~Time skiped

I  went down after taking a hot bath , I swan too many ppl  in my house, some were cleaning  house some were decorating it with flowers, I was totally confused  , like seriously they are forcing me to marry.
went towards my mom and dad room and opened the door basically banged the door on wall.

Manu :  mom and dad what is this decorations going on.

Mom : we thought that your marriage should be done in this 2 week's only. So all this for your engagement ceremony.

My face was expression less, what should I say, what can I do know, I have no idea.

Why are you behaving like you don't wanna marry ajey, your dairy is filled with his photos from 2 to 3 year's , mom said

Did you always use to check my dairy?? , I was sacred that time as I wrote the worst worse things  for her.

Mom : yes, always, and that's why I hate you, and just listen YOU HAVE NO CHOICE YOU GAVE  TO GET MARRY TO AJEY.

I went in my room and locked it after sitting ideal for some time I took my phone to relief my stress and to make a edit for fanpage, a fan page admin has to follow this stuff in any coast....

I made two video edits and 2 photo edits and posted it... Didn't even realised that it's already evening , no I'm not going to go out of my room

Manu : I don't want to get married, and that also with my idol,

I probably buried my head under my pillows

——————————————————

That's all for today guys

I

know this chapter was not at all interesting... And a  lil short too SORRY for this but my exam's will be soon so I have to study 🥺
Don't forget to vote....
Bye..... 💜🍂🌼