- 𝐯 ;

A/N: 20k.... HUH?! You guys... Thank you so much I genuinely don't deserve this D:

 Thank you so much I genuinely don't deserve this D:

༻ ༒ ༺

Bakugou furrowed his eyebrows at the demons before looking back at the bouquet.

This was the day he was waiting for.

To return home.

Or was it really a home to him?

"I... I have somewhere special to attend." He spoke firmly.

Both widen their eyes in surprise. "Prince? The Demon King is waiting for your return."

"You guys know how I don't give a fuck right."

He looked at a clock from a random shop. "Oi I'm running late. Just come back for me tomorrow or something."

"Your Majesty, you must return. The King is waiting. Do not wait for us to forcibly bring you back."

Bakugou scratched his head, not understanding why he must return now.

"Oh yeah? Try me bitch."

The surroundings suddendly turned red as all the people disappeared.

"My Prince, if this is us being late we apologize-"

The demon was cut off by Bakugou blowing a hard kick on his subbordinate's face.

"Yeah. You're extremely late." He mumbled.

Far too late for them to stop their prince's feelings of affection for a mortal.

. . .

You looked at the crowd as your fingers nervously fiddled with each other.

"He's not here yet..." You frowned.

Your teacher approached you, gently caressing your back.

"I'm sorry your brother isn't able to attend L/N. But I'm sure that he's cheering you from afar!" Your teacher comforted.

Unfortunately, something came up with your brother's work.

You were half-alright with it since you understood your brother's work.

Although you couldn't see the blond demon anywhere.

"I'm waiting for someone else..." Your gripped your shirt.