- 𝐯𝐢 ;

A/N: Not to be a slut but you look pretty when you smile :]

༻ ༒ ༺

Demons, also known as Devils, are a unique race of beings who self-destructed before due to their violent nature.

Their lust for blood, war and discord caused them to be in constant battle amongst themselves as well as with humanity.

Most of those who chose to live hidden in mystery from humans returned to the underworld. Which is why there are no longer traces of their presence.

In this day and age-even before-humans would thank the heavens for not letting demons inhabit their homes.

For creatures like them are cold and indifferent. The only joy horrible creatures like them would feel is in the torture of souls.

Or so one would thought.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I REGRET THIS, I'M GOING BACK." Bakugou cried in his chambers.

"Prince! Please remain calm!"

"NO. IT'S BEEN A WHOLE DAMN DAY. I WANNA SEE HER." Bakugou slammed his head on the wall, breaking it.

"She won't be able to remember you anyway..." Kaminari sweatdropped.

"I CAN RE-DO THE CURSE. FUCK, I HATE THIS."

"Wouldn't it better to leave her alone for a while, Your Highness? After all, demons who refuse to bow down to the Demon King will target her." Kirishima pointed out.

The rebels.

Bakugou sighs with a troubled look. "Exactly why I erased her memories of me..."

That was when he suddenly darted and narrowed his eyes at them.

"You three idiots, I don't trust. Mina, you look after dollface." He spoke, discarding Kaminari, Kirishima and Sero.

"What?! Let us meet her too!" Kaminari sobs.

Mina on the other hand, beamed with a proud look. "Aha! Losers, I am worthy for Little Miss!"

"It's just because you're female!!"

Bakugou grimaced at their loud noises.

"Anyway, Prince Bakugou, to what worth is that mortal to you?" Sero asks.

Their prince only scoffed, looking away. "Just a cheeky brat."

"Tell us more about her, oh great Prince!" Mina, excited for her task, asked.

The three-also curious-perked their ears.

Bakugou looked at the little charm bracelet you gave around his wrist, playing with it.

"Her name is Y/N. She likes ice cream. She also lost her tooth by the way, what a loser." He chuckled.

"She's careless, clumsy and stupid. Oh yeah there was this one time when she tried to..."

Unbeknownst even to himself, he began to rant about you and the memories he spent with you.

The four were taken a back, listening to their Master tell stories when he wasn't one to speak a lot.

But what really caught his subordinates off guard was how slowly and silently his lips curved upwards.

Even his usually sharp glare and eyebrows softened. And his stern face showed somewhat of a bright look.