【🍁】𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐌𝐍 𝐍𝐎𝐎𝐍 ;

A/N: Hey guys! I apologize if any of you were expecting a Birthday Chapter for Bakugou yesterday but I wasn't able to prepare since it was my finals and my projects' deadlines.

༻ ༒ ༺

It was a rainy afternoon. The skies looked much gloomy than usual.

Inside a rundown and abandoned factory were Bakugou and his subordinates.

There were three of them. A redhead, blonde and a ravenette.

"Speak up. I don't have time for this." The prince scratches his head, grunting.

"The King wishes for your return, prince. A war in the underworld would soon begin." The ravenette, namely Sero respond.

"The rebellion? Shigaraki is leading it, huh?" Bakugou scoffs.

Kirishima, the redhead, nods. "We are in need of your assistance."

The demon prince groaned.

As much as he wanted to kick Shigaraki's ass, he couldn't deny that it was him who made you met the demon.

And his days were much enjoyable and interesting to look forward to.

Which is mostly because of you, though.

So then Bakugou sighs, "It's not like the war will break out soon. I'll be visiting our realm from time to time."

The three looked surprised, looking at one another.

"Visiting..? I thought you badly wanted to come back-OH FUCK, YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE." Kaminari, the blondie screeched in shock.

"NO, FUCK YOU. YOU SCREAM LIKE A BITCH."

As much as they were subordinates to him, the three were especially closer to the prince than the others.

Sero and Kirishima cocked a michievous smirk.

"Wipe that smirk off of your faces fuckers." Bakugou growled.

So then he facepalmed before explaining it to them, "It's just that there's someone I can't leave for now."

"Or you mean there's someone you can't live without." Kirishima chuckled.

"That was so corny."

"YOU KNOW SHE SHOULD BE HONORED THE GREAT PRINCE OF HELL IS PROTECTING HER." Bakugou grabbed the redhead's collar.

"She, huh." Sero cocked a smirk.

"A child for fucks sake." Bakugou added.

The three stood there dumbfounded, guilty.

But Kaminari laughed it off. "She'll grow to a lady soon! By then, maybe you can turn her into an immortal like us!"

Bakugou frowned. "No. Living forever is shitty. I don't want her to turn into a demon."

The three gasped in silence before letting out a long awe.