- 𝐢 ;

༻ ༒ ༺

After eating ice cream, you decided to show Bakugou something you've always been proud of.

You led him to a forest but not too deep, just enough where the light is shimmered down.

"So are you ready?!" You yelled like the child you are, raising your arms.

Bakugou deadpanned. "For what."

"A super cool and ultra amazing..." You paused, "... Drum roll please!!!"

You began to mess around before pretending to play imaginary drums.

"Boom boom badumtss!"

The blonde demon rolled his eyes in annoyance.

That was when your tiny hands shoved a bush away to the side revealing a treehouse.

"Castle Y/N!!"

Bakugou furrowed his eyebrows, unamused at the house thinking it was lame.

"I have a whole motherfucking kingdom underground." He mumbled to himself to which it went unnoticed to you.

"You're the first person other than my brother who knows about this. So let's keep this our secret!"

He shrugs, "Sure. Whatever."

. . .

After climbing up the planked ladder, Bakugou was actually-

Must he dare to say, amazed when he saw what was inside the house.

While you went to tend the plants that you took care inside, his eyes travelled around the room.

There were shonen jumps, indoor games, sport balls, snacks, pillows and blankets.

Various plants, posters and photos adored the room as well.

Then there was this particular little spot on the room.

On top of the table laid a plastic container with a baby bird on a pillow with cloths as blankets and a box with a squirrel inside that has a leg that seemed to be injured.

Bakugou seemed to be curious about it so he went closer.

You noticed so you smiled wider. "That's Fletcher the baby bird and Pip the squirrel! Did you say hi to them?"

"The hell? What idiot says hi to these... earthy creatures... that wouldn't even be able to understand?"

"Hmm, I would." You innocently replied, not realizing the sarcasm.

Bakugou looked at you, deadpanning.

That was when you continued talking about the creatures.

"I helped baby Fletcher just yesterday so maybe you both can get along since you two are newcomers-"

"Yeah no."

"-and then there's Pip who injured his leg a month ago too!"

He only hummed in reply.

Removing your bag, you brought out a small jar.

"What's that- HOLY SHIT."

"Shh! No loud noises inside the room! You'll scare them!" You hushed and half-yelled at him.

Inside the jar in your hands are small insects.

Ladybugs, beetles and more that you found on your way here.