Chapter Seven

Mark P.O.V's

It's been seventeen year's since I last saw you, baby.

"Sir, Lauren... Miss Bendosa is here." Finally. Marahan kung inikot ang swivel chair ko at inayos ang salamin kung suot-suot.

"Hi, I'm--" She uttered but i cut her words.

"Carolina Salton Bendosa" I uttered, and I gentle stand up and walk close to her. She was been beautiful since then, and she is more beautiful by now.

Nilahad ko ang kamay ko, "I'am Mark Ethan Lauren, the CEO of Lauren company." Tinanggap nya 'to. That made me smile.

"Nice meeting you Mr. Lauren,"  I bet she not comfortable with this, so cute. I let go of my grip on her hand and i offered her to sit.

"I'm glad that I meet you, again." I saw the astonishment draw on her face but still I manage myself from smiling at her.

"W-hat?... Again? We meet before?" She still wondering if I meet her, is she forgot us? But nah! C'mon mark she is just six years old that time.

"Don't you remember me? I'm mark. You call me Kuya mark before hahahaha..." I said while laughing.

"K-uya mark? Hmm..." kumunot nuo ito, "Oww! Kuya mark!! Omy! God! Omy!! I miss youuuu!!"

*0_0*

She hug me and of course I respond. This is not awkward for me before, but this time, it was!

Sya na ang kumalas sa pagyakap nito sakin, and she face me by wided smile.  "I thought I never see you again! It's been eighteen?"

"Seventeen, baby." I said and caressing her hair.

"Ow... it's been longtime since the last I saw you, Kuya hahaha..." Yes, it is. "Ang bata pa natin noon, lalo naman ako hahahaha."

"Yeah, you are. And look at you now, your not the baby I know before. But still your my baby girl, pfft!" I uttered that make her silent a minute.

"Y-yeah hahaha." She seems like she was compuse.

"Okay, enough of our past. Why do you want me to invest in your resort? Is there a problem?" I ask straightly.

"Uhmm... kasi kuya... Yung resort na iniwan sakin ni mommy at daddy unti-unti ng nalulugi. Ayoko naman ng itanggi sayo. At isa pa ayoko rin mawala sakin ang kaisa-isang alaala ng magulang ko." I see in her is the sadness, I know that she still been hurt because at the age of six year old girl she had been orphaned to her parents.

"Okay. I'll help you to your resort." I said, then suddenly she hug me again.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you so much kuya!" She said.

"No worries, baby."

Sa kalagitnaan ng pagyakap nito sa akin ay syang pag pasok naman ng sekretarya ko.

"Ehem! Sorry to disturb you sir lauren, But you have to go to your next meeting with Mr. Ramos. He already arive in the meeting place." Magalang na pahayag ng sekretarya ko, na binigyan ko ng pag tango.

"Thank you so much kuya. I have to go narin, see you in resort na lang po." Nakangiting sabi naman ni Carolina.

"Okay, i'll see then." Tumayo naman kami, pinag buksan ko sya ng pinto at sa muli akong nginitian nito bago naglakad papalayo na kinangiti ko naman. At habang papalayo ang bulto nito muli kung naalala at muling naramdaman ang nararamdaman ko para sakaniya mula pa noon.