o n e

FILMED BEFORE A LIFE STUDIO AUDIENCE 

        CALLISTA walked into the kitchen that her and wanda shared, reading the newspaper. she was about to head off to work, dressed in her best blazer and skirt. she noticed wanda drying the dishes, and tried to put a dish on the dish rack, but callista blocked it before it hit her head, holding out her hand. the dish shattered at callista's touch. 

        callista looked up at wanda, who had a faint smile on her face. "my wife and her flying saucers," callista joked. 

        wanda shook her head, laughing. "my wife and her indestructible hands." callista walked closer over to wanda, leaning against the counter. 

        "aren't we a fine pair?" callista asked, in a good mood. wanda laughed and put the broken plate that was on the floor back together. 

        "what do you say to silver dollar pancakes, crispy hash browns, bacon, eggs, freshly squeezed orange juice, and black coffee." wanda asked, opening the fridge. 

       "i'd say we have no food in the house right now and i'm not hungry at the moment," callista replied. 

        "well that explains the empty refrigerator," wanda examined, making callista laugh at her wife. wanda closed the refrigerator back up, and smiled at her wife. callista noticed the heart on the calendar. 

        "wanda?" callista asked. 

        "hmm?" wanda replied. callista walked closer to the calendar. 

        "is there anything special about today?" callista questioned, putting her newspaper down on the little table in the corner of the kitchen. 

        "well, i know the apron is a bit much, dear, but i am doing my best to blend in," wanda replied, walking closer to callista. 

        "i mean, there's a mark on the calendar," callista made her statement more clear, pointing to the calendar. the two walked up to the calendar, so they could see it clearly. "someone's drawn a little heart right above today's date." 

        "oh yes, the heart," wanda said, confused on what it meant. wanda turned around to face her wife. "well, don't tell me you have forgotten, cal." 

        "forgotten? i usually never forget things, i wonder what it means." callista sighed, thinking for a minute. 

        wanda put her hands on her hips. "well, then tell me what's so important about today's date." wanda smiled, but sounded serious.