f i v e

ALL-NEW HALLOWEEN SPOOKTACULAR!

        CALLISTA sighed, and looked at herself in the mirror. it was halloween, and she wanted to dress up for the occasion. she had on a red, cheap material bodice, a blue skirt that was being held by a fake gold belt, and gold fabric wrist guards. 

        she had no idea what she was going as, but it was the only costume she had in her closet. callista took a deep breath, and headed out of the bathroom, and down the stairs, hearing ruckus. callista walked down the stairs, tired of what had happened the night before, and saw tommy, billy, pietro, and wanda already downstairs. wanda was in some sort of getup, while billy was in a weird costume. tommy was in normal everyday clothes and pietro was in the things he slept in the night before. 

        "whoa! sweet costume sister-in-law. let me guess. uh, stripper?" callista rolled her eyes at the man, and pietro continued to think. "greek goddess? a hooker?" 

        callista rolled her eyes. "yes," she replied, not wanting pietro to go on. 

         "what's a hooker?" tommy asked, making callista's eyes widen. 

        "nothing important, so never repeat that word," callista quickly replied. 

        pietro walked away from callista, making wanda step towards her. "thank you for humoring me and wearing this gorgeous, yet humorous costume." 

        "well, there were no other clothes in my closet, so-" callista stopped her sentence, not wanting to upset wanda like the night before. "and i know you have a thing for women is tight clothing." 

        wanda smirked. "i sure do," she whispered, winking. 

        callista turned to the side, looking at the twins and pietro. the three of them were on the ground in front of the tv, playing video games. "who's ready to get high on candy?!" callista cheered, but the boys didn't budge. tommy and pietro were fighting over the remote, while billy was winning whatever game they were playing. "you never told me much about your brother, i had no idea he'd be so great with kids." 

        "yeah. he's just, full of surprises." wanda stated, stumbling to find words to say. 

         callista sighed and walked past wanda, heading for the front door. "well, you have fun tonight with the kids, wanda." 

        wanda snapped her head towards callista, following her. "what? what do you mean? you're all dressed up and ready to go."

        "oh uh- the neighborhood watch wanted me to patrol one of the area's of the town tonight, you know how teenagers can be, difficult," callista lied to wanda, fiddling with her wedding ring.