~Chapter 1 - The New Boy~

~Katherine Funneh La~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked downwards as I headed over to class. My heartbeat in a steady rhythm with my footsteps against the clean marble floor of Yandere High School. Just then I hit into someone!

"WATCH IT!" I looked up to see a girl with Long, ginger hair that is parted on the right, tan skin, and emerald green eyes (No MyStreet references here! Or will there be MyStreet references?) who was wearing a bright pink sweatshirt with black lining and white straps on the shoulders, black shorts and knee-high boots. Felicia Weisz.

"S-Sorry Felicia," I whispered.

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" She said, getting up, brushing herself. Her friend, Brittney Chung who has dirty blonde hair and azure blue eyes who was wearing a white shirt that fades downwards into gray, a gray cap with a white band and a white front cover, a white sweater with pink stripes on the arms, a short gray skirt with small loose bands from the waist, past the bottom of the skirt and back to the waist and light gray boots with white bands at the top was standing next to her.

"Sorry," I said clearly this time.

"You're lucky this time!" She sneered. I looked up into her emerald green eyes.

Once they left, I picked up my books and went to my homeroom class. I sat down at my seat in the back corner. I was a self cautious kind of girl.

"Class...We have a new student." I looked up. Ms. Rose had her hand on a boy with crimson red hair with bright red eyes. "This is Alec Coldstone." She looked around. I sighed. The only empty seats was next to me and next to Felicia. "Why don't you sit next to Funneh? Funneh. Please raise your hand." I raised my hand and Alec smiled. He came and sat down next to me. When my parents signed me and my sister up for Yandere High, they accidentally switched our middle names and our first names on the entrance sheet. "Will you give Alec a tour of the school after homeroom Funneh? You'll be excused of all your classes today and won't have to do the homework." That seemed like a pretty steep deal, but I took it because who doesn't want to miss homework? I nodded. "Thanks Funneh."

After class, Alec followed me out of the classroom.

"So your name is Funneh? That is a pretty unique name," Alec said.

"It's actually Katherine or Kat for short, but my parents mixed up my sister and I's first and last name on the entrance sheet, so now I go by Funneh in this school and well...It kinda stuck."

"Who's your sister?" Alec asked.

"Kimberly Goldenglare La," I said. "Or Kim for short, but people here calls her Gold."

"Do you have any friends?"

"Well...No," I responded. "If you want someone with a lot of friends then you'll want Felicia Weisz. My sister has friends, but not me."

"I can be your friend!" Alec said. I shook my head.

"I'm a nobody. If you be friends with me, you'll become a nobody too..." I said.

"You're not a nobody. You're Funneh," he told me. I smiled a bit...A hollow smile...I then noticed something on Alec's wrist. There were two red bracelet bands that overlapped each other and were attached at the middle where they met. It was entrusted with red gems and on one of the bands it said, 'Alec'. On the bottom of the bracelet, I noticed three rings. They were all bare.

"Where did you get that?" I asked.

"Oh! Uh- My parents gave it to me," Alec said.

"Oh...Okay," I replied. I took out a necklace from underneath my shirt. The charm was a black upside down triangle with a blue 'K' made from blue gems. Kim had the same one.

"Where did you get your necklace?" Alec asked, curious.

"I-It's a Family Heirloom," I said. "My sister also has one." I decided to change the subject. I gave him a tour of the school. I showed him the Cafeteria, the gym, the Science room, the English room, the Math room and all the other places in the school. "Do you have your schedule yet?" I asked when we were halfway through the tour.

"No," Alec said. I motioned him to follow me and led him to the office.

"Principal Desu," I said. "Alec doesn't have his schedule yet."

"Have you gotten the brochures Alec?" Principal Desu asked.

"No. I transferred at the last second," he said.

"Well then. Welcome to Yandere High," Principal Desu said, handing him a stack of Papers.

"Thanks!" Alec said, smiling. Just then, the Lunch bell rang.

I led Alec to the Cafeteria. As I was about to head to a corner table, I heard a shout.

"SIS!" Said a sudden voice. I turned to see Kim. "OVER HERE!" I smiled and headed over to her table. Alec followed. He sat down and I was about to sit next to him when Felicia suddenly took my seat!

"I thought you sat at table 5," Evelyn said.

"I do, but why not ask this cutie to come sit with me?" Felicia asked. I sat on the opposite side from Alec, next to Kim.

"No thanks," Alec said. Felicia huffed and sashayed back to her table.

"Who's this?" Kim whispered into my ear. "You're boyfriend?" I blushed.

"Kiiiiim!" I whined, but in a quiet voice.

"Sooo...What is your name?" Kim asked Alec.

"I'm Alec. Alec Coldstone." He smiled and for some reason, he made everything seem a bit brighter.

"I'm Kimberly Goldenglare La, but I am most commonly known as Gold around here," she said.

"Funneh told me about you," he said.

"Did she now?" Kim glanced at me. I smiled and nodded. A practiced smile...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOOT! I am back in writing the ItsFunneh and Yandere High School Fandom!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

La Pleb was here...She has died from getting back into La ItsFunneh and YHS Fandom