~Chapter 2 - Her Brother~

~Alec Crimson Coldstone~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wasn't any ordinary boy...I was an Angel...A Guardian Angel...Funneh's Guardian Angel and to earn my wings, I have to help her. She was drenched in thick red smoke...Half a foot thick. She had a lot of problems...She gave fake, hollow smiles too...

"Alec. This is Kyran, Prince, Aly, Ayano who we normally call Yandere, Valerie, Kai who we normally call Senpai, Evan and Evelyn," Gold said.

Gold has golden yellow eyes with golden brown hair. She was wearing a topless white shirt with a topless gray sweater with thin white bands. She was also wearing denim jean shorts with knee length black boots. Kyran looked like a genderbent Funneh. Prince has pale blonde hair along with light blue eyes. Aly has black hair and bright red eyes like mine. Ayano has Black hair that was pulled back into a ponytail with matching eyes. She was wearing a white polo shirt with a red skirt and dark gray pants.

"Nice to meet you," I said cheerfully...

. . .

After school, I waited until the grounds were empty and then willed myself invisible. I looked at myself and figured that I don't like this that much. I looked down at my shadow.

"Take me somewhere I can stay," I whispered. My shadow fidgeted a bit and then glowed a blinding white. I stepped into it and got teleported to a house. I read the mailbox. "Coldstone," I read aloud. Did I manage to will myself a family? I willed myself visible again. I went inside and there was Aly.

"I know your a Guardian Angel Alec. I was sent with you for a family," Aly said.

"Thanks?" I questioned. "When did you get here?"

"Last week," Aly said.

"Do you know any problems that Funneh has?" I asked. Aly said, "Well...Her brother has Osteosarcoma. She and Gold usually goes to the hospital to visit him."

. . .

I had teleported to the Hospital front steps, invisible. I snuck inside and I saw a trail of Red smoke around a corner. There was Funneh, Gold and two other girls. One had Purple Hair and the other had Pink. They stopped at an Emerald Green painted door. They went inside.

"Hey Allen," Funneh said. I slipped inside before the door shut. "You doing okay?" Funneh asked. Sitting on a bed was a boy with brown hair and emerald green eyes.

"Yep!" He replied cheerfully.

"Same answer as always Lil Bro!" The purple haired girl ruffled his hair.

"LUNAR!" He laughed.

"It's Wenny!" She smiled.

"Always Lunar to me!" He said. "And I am Draco!" He said in a high pitched girly voice.

"Sureeee!" The pink haired girl laughed. "And I am Rainbow aren't I?"

"Duh! Of course Betty!" Draco said. Funneh smiled a weak, hollow smile.

"How is Yandere High anyways?" Lunar asked.

"It's great!" Gold said. "And Funneh has a Crush!"

"I DO NOT!" Funneh exclaimed, her face red.

"Sureeee," Gold teased.

"Who is it?!" Rainbow asked.

"His name is Alec Coldstone!" Gold said.

"I just met him Kim!" Funneh whined.

"What does he look like?!" Draco asked.

"Crimson Red hair and bright red eyes," Gold said.

"If he even dares to break your heart," Draco started.

"I just met him!" Funneh retorted. "How am I supposed to like someone that I just met?!"

Just then a nurse came in.

"Visiting hours are over. Please head home."

"Let's go, Kim," Funneh said. I followed them back to the dorms and they went inside theirs. Mines was just across from theirs. I went back into my dorm, wondering what I can do to help Funneh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me writing Aphmau Fandoms, Krew Fandoms and Afton Fandoms

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

La Pleb was here...She has died from work overload