~Chapter 4 - Sprained~

~Alec Crimson Coldstone~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was finally able to help Funneh. Her smoke thinned.

"Are you struggling with anything?" I asked.

"In school?" She asked.

"No. In your physical life." Funneh sighed.

"Well...My brother is in the hospital. I don't know what I love anymore. I am placed under a lot of stress. I don't know what fun feels like anymore...I have to stay perfect...I have to stay as the best..."

"There's no such thing as perfect," I told her.

"Of course there is!" Funneh said.

"Everything and everyone has their own mistakes and that is what makes what they are, who they are.

"I guess, but there is such thing as best."

"True, but if you think that you'll be happiest when you're the best at something, then you'll never be happy. No one is the best at something." Funneh waited.

"How about your brother?"

"His name is Allen or Draco. He has a Cancer that is affecting him. We're trying to raise enough money for his hospital bills. But we haven't even made it halfway..."

"Is that why you don't know what fun feels like or what you love and why you're under a lot of stress?"

"Yea," Funneh said.

"Everyone has flaws and you're brother has a big flaw. But there are people with bigger flaws, but they keep fighting and your brother is too."

"You think?" Funneh asked. I nodded. "Thanks Alec." She smiled. Her smoke thinned once more.

As I left, I thought to myself...To be honest...I actually kinda like Funneh. She's kind, she's generous, she's funny and well...Cute...I shook my head, my face warm.

. . .

The next day was bring your parents to school day. Apparently, Felicia is the daughter of the head of the education department. Funneh however, brought her two sisters.

"They don't look like your parents," Felicia said when her mom wasn't looking.

"I asked and Principal Desu said I could bring my sisters instead."

"Like you, they have freaky hair colors," Felicia snickered. "But Pink hair is actually cool! Come with me!"

"No! And don't talk to my little sister like that!" Rainbow said. Felicia just smirked and walked away. I headed over to them.

"Hi Alec! Where are your parents?" Gold asked. "And I've been meaning to ask. Is Aly your sister or something? You two share the same last name."

"Yea. Me and Aly are siblings and my parents couldn't come," I lied.

"Oh! That's alright," Gold said.

"So we'll be attending your classes?" Rainbow asked.

"Yep!" Gold replied.

"Hi guys!" Kyran came running over.

"Oh Lunar!" This is our Manga weeb, Kyran and Kyran. This is our Anime sister, Wenny or you could call her Lunar.

"We'll be great friends!" Lunar said.

"Me and Lunar will go to my classes and Rainbow can go to Funneh's classes," Gold said.