~Epilogue~

~Multiple Points of View~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person Point of View

Alec came to visit Funneh early the next morning.

"Funneh?" Alec asked. "I have to tell you something..." She looked up at him, curious.

"IREALLYLIKEYOUANDIWANNAKNOWIFYOUWOULDBEMYGIRLFRIEND?!" (YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! SHIIIIIIIIIP!) Funneh let this process in her mind for a bit and figured out what he said.

"O-Of course Alec!" She whispered. Alec smiled. "But won't you have to leave soon?" On his wrist were two feathers, signaling he was nearly done

"I'll find a way..."

. . .

Katherine Funneh La

Ever since Alec left, I felt myself drifting away from Society. At age 18, me and my siblings began YouTubing. I stopped dancing at that time too.

"Funneh!" Rainbow called. "A special someone is here to see you!" My door opened and closed. I didn't bother looking up.

"Funneh?" Asked a familiar voice. My head shot up.

"ALEC!" I cried out. "How?"

"You're in smoke again."

"I've been pretty lonely after you left..." I whispered.

"I'm here now...And maybe I'll stay here this time..."

"Do you still have your wings I asked?" Alec nodded. "Can I see them? As the bright flash faded, Alec had pale light red angel wings.

. . .

Alec Crimson Coldstone

10 years after I came back. Funneh was now 30 (I know she is 25 IRL okay?) and I was 32. We have two 8 year old twins named Ruby and Sapphire.

"Hi dad!" Sapphire and Ruby said in unison as Funneh opened the door to let them in. She hang up her car keys and went to our room. Ruby has crimson red hair like me and bright blue eyes like Funneh. Sapphire has Black Hair which faded into Red at the tips along with Bright blue eyes too. Behind them was a girl with light brown hair and ocean blue eyes.

"Who's this?"

"This is our friend, Anya," Ruby said. "Anya Keeley."

"Nice to meet you Anya," I said. As the girls went up to the twins' room, I looked at my little girls, concerned. They were drenched in bright blue smoke...Similar to Aria's...But more different. They seemed to sparkle around the twins. They needed a Guardian Angel. A friend who is a Guardian Angel. Like I was to Funneh...

After an hour, Funneh was still livestreaming and Sapphire and Ruby came down with Anya.

"Bye Anya!" Said the twins. As Anya lifted her arm to wave, her sleeve fell and a bright blue bracelet caught my eye. It looked the same as the Twins' smoke...But not only that...Her bracelet was like mine...A guardian Angel...For my girls...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MUA HA HA ACK- Cliffhanger! UwU

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

La Pleb was here...She has died from making da shortest story she has ever made...