Character Sketch

So to all who don't know yrkkh and its cast........

Naira Singhaniya Goenka,daughter of Naitik and Akshara Singhaniya,and wife of Kartik Goenka

Naira Singhaniya Goenka,daughter of Naitik and Akshara Singhaniya,and wife of Kartik Goenka. Lively and bold girl who stands up for right.Has a brother called Naksh,who has married Kartik's sister,Keerti.Due to misunderstandings,she and Kartik had parted ways.Now she lives with her Papa in Mumbai.

Kartik Goenka,son of Manish and Suvarna Goenka

Kartik Goenka,son of Manish and Suvarna Goenka..Has a sister Keerti who married Naksh,Naira's brother. Lives in Udaipur with his family.Was once an easy-going fellow.After separating from Naira,he has become emotionless and heartbroken..Hates Naira,but still deep inside loves her like before.

Singhaniya Family
Naitik Singhaniya- Naira's Father.Very protective of Naira,especially after the death of his wife in a car accident.calls her princess.
Naksh Singhaniya- Naira's elder brother.Overprotective brother who stands up for his sister for everything.Angry with Kartik for hurting his sister.

Choti ma and Badi dadi- Loves Naira and Naksh a lot.

Keerti-Wife of Naksh..Loving and Sweet...Wants KAIRA together.Supporting both Naira and Kartik.

Goenka Family

Manish Goenka- Kartik's Father.Humorous and likes to crack jokes..Believes that Naira is not wrong,just the circumstances were not right.Wants KAIRA patch-up...

Suvarna Goenka- Kartik's step-mother.Shattered by her son,Shubham's death.Angry with Naira for not informing her about Shubham taking drugs.Confused what to do.Torn between her son and daughter(Naira)

Akhilesh and Sulekha- Kartik's Chacha-Chachi.Loves Kartik and Naira as their own children..Parents of Mansi and Lav-Kush.

Suhasini Goenka-The Matriarch of the Family.Wants Kittu(Kartik) to be happy.

Lav-Kush- The Goenka cupids of KAIRA.

(P.S. Mishti will also be there in my story because I had always loved the character Mishti and how she had a big hand in bringing Kaira together..Was not at all happy how Mishti was not part of the show after Keerti-Naksh wedding....)

Other characters will be introduced as time unravels...Too lazy to do other's descriptions also...

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hope you Guys kinda got an Idea...

And Thanks for your votes u have showered on this story...Thankyou for giving this story a chance...Plss do share your opinions in the comments...And I will only able to update regularly after 2-3 months..But till then,will try to update now and then....

Heyy Guys...Plss do vote and comment on this story.....